Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh why don't they give it a bleeping REST. Woe is me , Trolls , Trolls , Trolls 😴
Go and get a normal job , stop taking free stuff, stop posting your kids , live in obscurity if it's sooooo bad and toxic & bothering you that much !!!!!
Aren’t they boring cunts 💤 TRUFF why are you spending your evening messaging people you don’t even know? Focus on your own life 🤣

Reactions: 19
Trolls I need help I’ve received a message from truff calling me a troll and giving me the chance to explain why I I’m trying to ruin her life. I don’t follow her or watch her stories but I did contact Emma with my views on gifting her so they’ve breached gdpr.
[/QUOrothTE]
Tell the racist homophobic bully to duck off! Block her, and someone cleverer than me will tell you what to go back to Emma with.
Just block her cause you can't argue with someone with an IQ level of a rubbish bin.
Bad form from Emma though, they mustn't understand GDPR
not sure what going on bit think this has been hacked her cousin b
Aren’t they boring cunts 💤 TRUFF why are you spending your evening messaging people you don’t even know? Focus on your own life 🤣

Reactions: 1
Trolls she’s going at me still she’s threatening to tell my boss and my family that I’m a troll! I’m not a troll she’s messaging a real profile and I’ve not sent her any abuse at all 😂😂😂 I’ve left her typing it’s gonna be a Long night she’s clearly fell out with delo and had a few wines….
Phone the police, explain the whole situation, explain what you’ve done (asked a company why they’re working with a homophobic racist), tell them she is stalking you, harassing you, she’s intimidating and she’s threatening you and her formal name is Katie Jane Hayes, kate Hayes makeup, Erling Haaland, KHM, bond skin uk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Trolls she’s going at me still she’s threatening to tell my boss and my family that I’m a troll! I’m not a troll she’s messaging a real profile and I’ve not sent her any abuse at all 😂😂😂 I’ve left her typing it’s gonna be a Long night she’s clearly fell out with delo and had a few wines….
Oh I would fuckin love her to message me. Thought she was really ILL, (worse than covid fyi). Soft witch I can’t stand her!!

Reactions: 37
My boss would have a field day if she contacted him. It would give him a weeks worth of memes photoshopping my head onto trolls he’d have a ball 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Phone the police, explain the whole situation, explain what you’ve done (asked a company why they’re working with a homophobic racist), tell them she is stalking you, harassing you, she’s intimidating and she’s threatening you and her formal name is Katie Jane Hayes, kate Hayes makeup, Erling Haaland, KHM, bond skin uk
she is a nobody with no power at all phone the police and report her
Oh I would fuckin love her to message me. Thought she was really ILL, (worse than covid fyi). Soft witch I can’t stand her!!
ho

Reactions: 11
She doxxed me earlier in the year and I only got a handful of messages from her head followers. She's played the troll card too many times so even less people care at this point.

Like everyone else has said, tell her to duck off and have a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I messaged hamleys a while back, they replied with an apology soon as I messaged Emma I got a message from the truff no reply from them
I’m not sure why you would need an opportunity to explain to her what YOU do with YOUR own time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just don’t get what she hopes to achieve by contacting anyone. It just makes her look even more pathetic

Reactions: 19
I am screaming, what a fantastic response 😂😂 she clearly thought you was gonna go omg no not my family, I’ll issue an apology 🤣🤣🤣😂 as entertaining as it is though I would just block her. The girl clearly needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does she think is gonna happen if she “outs” someone hahahaha the only thing illegal is hate speech against minorities and marginalised groups and nothing even close to that has happened here (it can’t, she’s white as mayo and straight) so literally what is she going to do??? She’s obsessed with tattle. Fuckin inspector gadget

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.