Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to not accepting gifted items from companies for Olive? That book could easily go to a donation bank, that spa day was a bleeping joke! An embarrassment! If she was a decent human being she would have said gift it to me, so I can gift it to a mother in need - 1000% she would have more respect and follows for the spa company.

Reactions: 26
Shes an absolute peice of tit, bragging about a spa day with her child when 19 mums and dads will never see there's again. I just couldn't do it.
Just like when she used to post about baby Azaylia who died of cancer, then post happy smiling Olaf 2 seconds later. She’s vulgar

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
One sausage and mash? Give over. That is either a tightened sleeve, or she ate the other two out of the pan whilst she was plating up. High protein diet of one sausage and mash? Ok then.
1. If I served that for tea, he would either go the chippy, or cook his own tea.
2. He would ask wtf are them anaemic fuckers.

I remembered to give the dog her worming tablets today after @Blair-Waldorf reminded me about getting worms from truffs cooking, nice one love 😘 *chefs kiss.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fgs her 2 year old is going to Spanish classes. Let her learn English first !!
Where you been she’s been going from birth Troll.
She was even going to go to a Spanish speaking nursery at one point but Fungal tongue couldn’t afford it.
Aww Mez looks nice but she must have been a serial killer in a former life to end up with that self obsessed racist

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m ashamed for her
She’s that desperate to keep up appearances she’s leased a car from some dodgy back street loan shark. That’s embarrassing. Totally living beyond her means so she looks successful on Instagram.

Reactions: 33
Considering Oluv has been going to Spanish classes since she glided out of the womb.... she can just about say Hola 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just been broady to Melanie Louise and a group of girls were stood outside and someone pulled up truffs insta and it was a pic of Oluv, one of them reckons ‘aw she’s dressed for the funeral of her mums career’ 🤣 honestly noggzy is full of trolls I love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I’ve just been broady to Melanie Louise and a group of girls were stood outside and someone pulled up truffs insta and it was a pic of Oluv, one of them reckons ‘aw she’s dressed for the funeral of her mums career’ 🤣 honestly noggzy is full of trolls I love it
I love it hahaha. Honestly she is despised !!
Everytime I'm at my makeup shop or hairdressers she's talked about by everyone , she gets absolutely buzzed off in Liverpool !!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find it so odd the way she posts a 'before I posted' and 'after I posted' pics. Like why? Work must be dry and she wants to show small businesses what she can do? I dont see any other influenzas doing this or is this a thing I'm not aware of?
Didn’t Mrs Hinch do something similar recently? This woman has ZERO original content or ideas!

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t it that omg finance who doxxed sharky to her? Clearly not very professional so let’s see how they react to her story…

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Talking about her car.
She nearly went into me a few months back in a black Range Rover. She went to come out of a road without looking and I had to slam on. I screamed “ ya stupid witch” And she put a hand up saying “sorry sorry sorry”
I then realised it was her. Had to ring my sister to tell her, who nearly crashed into me. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Now she's trying to slag off the company that she bummed her latest manicure from !!!
No shame her !!
She goes to a different place each time for treatment so she doesn't have to pay... now she's got the cheek to criticise someone.
Did I remember correctly, that the last place she had her nails done was in Harvey Nichols…. When she was finished with her appointment she was asked to pay, as she was now removed from the PR list?

Which tells me, while things are free / gifted they are amazing / the best / the favourites, but when they are not free, they are bad / poor / terrible.

Read the wiki. #Pogba

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Now she's trying to slag off the company that she bummed her latest manicure from !!!
No shame her !!
She goes to a different place each time for treatment so she doesn't have to pay... now she's got the cheek to criticise someone.
What’s she saying about the nail place?

Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion:

Grey sausages for tea, still begging to get stuff free, to understand her you need a degree

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish I could say it was me but alas it wasn’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love it hahaha. Honestly she is despised !!
Everytime I'm at my makeup shop or hairdressers she's talked about by everyone , she gets absolutely buzzed off in Liverpool !!
Never heard any one have a good word to say about her. Even mates and bussiness that are supposed to love her proper hate on her. Never known anyone so disliked.

Reactions: 13
Honestly no wonder she had to get her fat tits removed
All she does is go on about dinners, alcohol and snacks all day
It must be like a convoyer belt of food in that house
You won’t be able to stuff your face all day once you have to get a proper job Truffs! Although that could be the actual one time she DOES lose weight

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.