Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never rely on me to do anything important I swear 🤣 can someone tag who the credit is too cos I’ve got a headache now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread 14 well done Kate you totally
Discouraged people from coming here ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot cope ONE bit with seeing miss piggy as the mascot for this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well this new thread escalated quickly. #13 only started Tuesday. 😂 thanks Kate.

Reactions: 10
COPIED FROM PREVIOUS THREAD.
Recap for the newbies as posted on the previous thread by another member with some additional points...

1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable.
2. Using someone else’s scan photos.
3. Flaunting lockdown and asking ridiculous questions about others in lockdown. Putting herself, baby and others at risk.
4. The service she provides, she is so rude and multiple people have said they have heard her slag other people off. Totally unprofessional.
5. Portraying a perfect family life when daddy diy plays away a lot.
6. Offering advice on topics she is not qualified or even remotely in a position to. Such as baby vaccinations, mental health, miscarriages etc etc.
7. Promoting drinking in pregnancy...
8. Having her hair done before lockdown restrictions lifted and hairdressers opened.
9. Having a pregnancy photoshoot in which she had her hair and makeup done, again prior to lockdown restrictions being lifted.
10. Deletes comments and blocks anyone that’s doesn’t agree with her, no matter how nice they are. THEY ARE TROLLS.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
COPIED FROM PREVIOUS THREAD.
Recap for the newbies as posted on the previous thread by another member with some additional points...

1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable.
2. Using someone else’s scan photos.
3. Flaunting lockdown and asking ridiculous questions about others in lockdown. Putting herself, baby and others at risk.
4. The service she provides, she is so rude and multiple people have said they have heard her slag other people off. Totally unprofessional.
5. Portraying a perfect family life when daddy diy plays away a lot.
6. Offering advice on topics she is not qualified or even remotely in a position to. Such as baby vaccinations, mental health, miscarriages etc etc.
7. Promoting drinking in pregnancy...
8. Having her hair done before lockdown restrictions lifted and hairdressers opened.
9. Having a pregnancy photoshoot in which she had her hair and makeup done, again prior to lockdown restrictions being lifted.
10. Deletes comments and blocks anyone that’s doesn’t agree with her, no matter how nice they are. THEY ARE TROLLS.
Here’s a screenshot from the previous thread about Kate/jenko as well

also

THM= truffle hog momma 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
God been hear since thread 1 n now 14 wow she is just the gift that keeps giving with extra fucken bows wow so what got me is she is saying how sick it is that we have made a insta grams of shelly olive Maggie what the kid is called she stated I feel sick to my stomach no love how do u think ur cousin felt when u used her scan picture if that's not fucken werid then she is defo a nugget short of her happy meal u can tell she doesn't trust him he carnt fucken move I carnt even go shopping with my fella 10 years on cause we just box n clash over everything but are nights out r the best 📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My fella moans at me cause am on this n all I do is laugh at my phone so if I was on it as much as her he would take the phone off me god help her little girl if she carnt even put her phone down for one fucken day

Reactions: 9
My fella moans at me cause am on this n all I do is laugh at my phone so if I was on it as much as her he would take the phone off me god help her little girl if she carnt even put her phone down for one fucken day
This! 👏🏻👏🏻 Mines invested in THM thread now too. Controversial but I came here off the Sallie axel thread (usually the other way round) I’m from the Wirral but jeeezzzz these girls are desperate to be scouse and famous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This! 👏🏻👏🏻 Mines invested in THM thread now too. Controversial but I came here off the Sallie axel thread (usually the other way round) I’m from the Wirral but jeeezzzz these girls are desperate to be scouse and famous
Am getting there with him hes a nob hes in to all that 5g tit n all this pizza gate at the min so still working on him wont be long thow hes itching thinks he missing out when am laughing at these comments

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget she was also filming a video in a moving vehicle while heavily pregnant and NOT WEARING A SEATBELT.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.