Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate you forgot to mention on the reel for the farm the real reason for you social media break was for surgey in Turkey roll on the instagram Lives to expose you you liar

Reactions: 21
Absolutely
Magnificent recap

Reactions: 7
Food stained yeti oh how I've missed these recaps

Reactions: 12
Kinellllll a Trip to the Farm..... Turns into that heavy caption
Just incase anyone doesn't know Olive is Kate's reason , Jesus Christ

Reactions: 20
Ok I'm very confused..... why did an #AD for Say it with diamonds for jewellery , involve her flashing her love handles ?
100% confirmed too the Fat Tits are gone !!
If she really has paid for those tits I would be asking for a refund ones higher than the other

Reactions: 18
What the fuck is she wittering on about now? And if that was her trying to be perfect, I dread to think what she’s actually like

Reactions: 36
Riveting shit this, a new mattress and bedding Fucks sake

looking at her I’d put money on her having a sleeve

Reactions: 25
Todays new follows are interesting bridal wear. Delos never going to propose and compression garments. Oh dear have your new tits gonna wrong already

Reactions: 18
All round SENSATIONAL READ

Reactions: 8
I goes to work and comes home to a new thread and a belter of a recap, I do hope you have a job in RL that has something to do with writing @Eleanor Abernathy because you are funny as fuck and could write a best selling book. Well done @Hereforthegossss for the title.

Reactions: 26
Guys don’t kill me ! I’ve had SHIT Botox ! Hasn’t took at all (we’re well passed the 2 week take period … we’ll passed!)
Please recommend to me a certified doctor cause I went to a nurse and they’re a crock of shite ! (Not all nurses, just this one lol)
Help a girl with 11s out !
Anywhere in Liverpool !!

read the wiki …

Reactions: 14
Todays new follows are interesting bridal wear. Delos never going to propose and compression garments. Oh dear have your new tits gonna wrong already
If she’s looking at compression garments that suggests she’s had lipo you know

Spongebob big gob

Reactions: 19
Ok I'm very confused..... why did an #AD for Say it with diamonds for jewellery , involve her flashing her love handles ?
100% confirmed too the Fat Tits are gone !!
I was so confused to this????? Like first she pictures herself sitting on the toilet.. now this?????

Reactions: 13
Who the fuck is she trying to relate to on that SIWD’s ad.. Whyyyy get half undressed? Am I missing something

Reactions: 14
Why’s she keep harping on that her kid stopped her from topping herself? Very odd behaviour

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.