Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I bet you that Deidre Barlow one etc is the same person as Haribo Jelly and that Jen woman. Aka Hoppy/Narna. I actually believe Truff when she says it’s one person talking to themselves, I think this is who she means. Whoever this person unknown is, they give off mental stalker vibes by targeting her mum, her ex and his GF.
They obviously read here too otherwise wouldn’t know who her mum or ex are.

Reactions: 63

gigi_93

VIP Member
Yano what I don’t usually participate in fat shaming and other body shaming but the fucking manhead has basically just massively shamed all her followers with big boobs. So out of order. I’ll never be arsed about anyone body shaming her ever again

• Heart
Reactions: 62
One of my pet hates seeing kids with food all over their clothes and faces. Its just basic parenting in my opinion, carry a spare change of clothes and wipe their faces/hands after they eat. Shes an absolute scruff.

Also I dont understand this latest angle of Mum guilt, and claiming people are criticising working mothers left right and centre. Ive always worked, my kids have been through childcare. Ive never once felt criticised, quite the opposite to be honest. I personally think it sets a good example to children to see their parents working. Unpopular opinion maybe and im sorry if im off the mark and other mums are being scrutinised for working? If anyone dared criticised me for working they would soon regret it.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
More fabulous Clobber on the Wirrals most famous Toddler.
Why is she accepting all these girlie Spanish clothes off baby businesses and dressing her like a 14 year old skater boi/emo ?

Don't even start me on those pastied Chanelo espadrilles hahahaha
591CC5E5-DBE7-40AC-A1A1-05C2BA57B21E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
‘Mum guilt’ even though she hasn’t even been to work for the last 2 days and took Baby Frankie Dettori the Reason to the riding lessons she’s wanted since she was 6 months old yesterday. Stop trying to make out as though you’re busy, Truff. Tit.

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
“Olive has been asking for horse riding lessons for a while now, Shes a natural”

A WHILE. SHES 1 AND A FUCKIN HALF

A natural, I am fucking crying here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bet Delo was quick to feed KHM and her horse teeth some oxo cubes from his flat palm whilst watching Miss Jockey Delamere in action.

• Haha

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion inspired by above: Enfact while Big O’s in nursey, flat tits having her surgey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Parsnipface

That person needs to get some fucking help. Absolutely fucking bonkers that.
It's vile.

If you're reading this thread religiously nobody thinks your funny you daft cunt, keep it on here weapon.

Don't like truff at all but that's knocked me sick.

Reactions: 57

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Imagine being a professional arse licker to a professional victim. Tragic

Thread suggestion: went for super allowed surgey, can no longer afford nursey

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Olive literally looks like an old fella you see going from Wetherspoons to the bookies and back at 11am on a Tuesday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

throwawayacc22

I’ve had to make an account after today I’ve lurked since lockdown 1 for something to do when bored, I’ve unfollowed today. A friend of mine lost an eye due to illness a couple of years ago she was trolled terrible told she should kill herslef because she’s ugly, shouldn’t leave the house etc etc the messages were really brutal and heartbreaking. She suffers with really bad anxiety because of how she looks but she puts herself out there to support people in similar positions she is an inspiration and has true anxiety not Kate I don’t want to be particularly mean about Kate but when I compare her to my friend it makes my blood boil she doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I should add my friend isn’t an influencer she’s just a normal girl who got hate for having her last treatment option, they’re trolls real life trolls.

• Sad
  • Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
Wonder how long that comment will last?

there’s a reason you’ve never seen a ‘bad’ photo of ZSM, everything she posts is filtered and edited. Please take a trip to the wiki and rethink that comment.
That comment about being a ‘proper woman’ is disgusting. No matter what size you are, you’re still a ‘proper’ woman.
“Who cares if you’re not stick thin” ooof burn 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Or, I’m not going to tell anyone that Home Bargains have fucked me off because I’m an embarrassment, or that I sold my share in Oh Darlin’ because I thought I was better than that, or that I’m now back renting a chair. I’m just going to post this and hope no one notices…

AA2E3867-F714-4D68-B463-AE593E10B471.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Or, I’m not going to tell anyone that Home Bargains have fucked me off because I’m an embarrassment, or that I sold my share in Oh Darlin’ because I thought I was better than that, or that I’m now back renting a chair. I’m just going to post this and hope no one notices…

View attachment 1222170
I’m absolutely howling at this. Kate Shakespeare I think not. ‘Ow the world an explanation’ ow indeed you soft twat you hurt my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 54