Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThePidge

VIP Member
not caught up, but why does Olif look like she’s about to board a train during the blitz 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Binks87

Chatty Member
Here she goes again 💤
So she’s gone on there website and reported us on there but I thought ‘her’ police were already investigating this and knew who we were 🙄 fat tits can’t even keep up with her own lies

• Haha
  • Heart

Narnachops01

@Narnachops01 any update from Kristen yet girl 💗
I was just reading that about South Road @browncouncilbin. I sometimes pop into there, but again, it’s not my local. I went in before Christmas and her stuff was in there then, but I didn’t take much notice as I was least interested in her tat.

No, nothing. I sent one to the official e-mail for HB too. I haven’t even had an acknowledgement that they have it. With regards to the woman’s half-arsed attempt at the tea, if I get proof that Truff was kicking off on me, I’ll be straight to the Echo. I’m surprised people haven’t already done it as she has doxxed enough people.

I did something else yesterday, but i doubt anything will come of it. The Guardian Paper, I read the Guardian or skim over it everyday. There is a fella on there that gives zero fucks and absolutely rips the government, so I read that and headlines.

The other week, there was a reporter doing a bit about Tattle and us Trolls. (Joke), anyway I got in touch with her and told her if my information was to be given to a third party, then I would take action against her and the paper.

I told her that I had read the article and that although I couldn’t talk about other people that were featured in the article, I could talk about her. I said that I have teenage girls and that I am appalled that her demographic is young girls and young Mothers. That she, in fact, attracts the trolls due to the lies she tells. She manages to dispose of 2/3/4 stone off her body and I was also disgusted that, as an influencer, she is allowed to do this because when she’s seen in the flesh, she looks like a completely different person and it is not on. Then there are vulnerable young Mum’s out there thinking she is doing so well, but she isn’t. She lives the life of two different people. This could result in them feeling like a failure or even PND.

I also dropped in that she is a lying, vile, racist, and homophobic bully. People know she’s a bully. She cries Troll while the lies just keep pouring out and it’s as bad as she has no idea what is real and what is a lie.
I went on to explain that she has supported BLM and is very vocal about any bandwagon, for example, BLM but she’s racist. She's been kind in the wake of Caroline Flack’s tragic death, yet she’s a known bully. She even went so far as to delete all knowledge of her racism and all knowledge of her Twitter making me feel like a liar when I approached HB when, in fact, it was the troll who was lying yet again. I attached the tweets. I also told her she has refused to acknowledge what she has done and there has been no apology which I find disgusting and alarming as she again is showing this behaviour and young girls will think it’s acceptable to behave like this with no consequences.

So yeah, I included other bits about her turning up with Delo to a pregnant lady's house because she had the nerve to speak to a company regarding her concerns. She drinks in pregnancy, she puts people's pictures on her IG of other people that have had an opinion and contacted brands, she uses other peoples Scan pictures, she is a thief, she says she is working with brands, yet when people approach these brands, they have no idea who Katie I AM MOTHER Hayes is.

I advised her basically that she needs to do her homework again because, like the idiots standing by her, and the fact that people are getting death threats and threats of rape from her equally deranged army, that there is nothing poor about her, the crocodile tears are getting boring and the only Troll is Truff herself.

So basically Tattle isn’t to blame for Truff, she only has herself to blame for her actions. I don’t know if anything will come of it but it was more to defend us Trolls and Tattle because people need to realise the like of her and Elle Darby, PTWM they draw the attention to themselves by their actions and that’s is why people talk about them. That Tattle is a cop out for them to blame people for their actions. Instead of taking ownership they play the victim and blame everyone but themselves. It is them that originally pointed people to Tattle by crying about it.

Also, I said read the WIKI.. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Narnachops01

C124D87F-832E-4A21-A964-1487D04FF263.jpeg
Two things.. Is this really, really for real? Like is she trawling accounts for content or is it coincidental? I know what my guess is..

I have had to have a word with myself this afternoon, like step away from here because I was fucking fuming. Not just fuming, like fucking fuming to the point I could have battered someone. So myself and Mr Grumpy, we have and do go over to Chester a lot. Always have, since I was a kid many, many moons ago.

We go to the Races, we go shopping, we go for a walk, we take the kids and the dogs along The River, we stay over if we want a night away and yeah even with teenage girls we still do, so if we are needed at home if my Mum and Dad have issues with them we can be home in an hour. I lost my Brother as some of you know and Mr Grumpy took me away just for a night on our own for me to get away from the house because I felt like I was drowning I just needed time for me/us.

I know this sounds really fucking selfish but I just wanted to be on my own with him, to lie in bed and watch TV, to have cuddles and some sleep because neither of us had much in the run up and even a couple of days after I was just desperate for sleep.

When we go we usually eat/drink at the Bar and Grill, it’s more of we know what Food there is (I’m a fucking nightmare when it comes to food), drinks etc.We have done more for convenience at times but we’ve spent our fair share of money (we’ve worked for) in there over the years, I’ve been on nights out there and taken the kids too. But it’s also the last place I went with my Brother before we lost him.

So you can imagine how pissed off I was to see Truff there today, eating food like she hasn’t got a care in the world, taking food off a company that’s probably had few customers since New Year, eating the most expensive food, being a racist and homophobic Twat in general, smirk on her face like she’s got one up on everyone. I have messaged them and they know who I am and I’ve told them I am upset, disgusted and disappointed that they have given a free meal her and her family.

I told them she’s all the things she is, sent a picture of the Echo, told them she will cry Troll when she’s the Troll and hit them with the evidence. That they should do their homework before gifting people like her free food because she will inevitably lose them good custom, my included.

I haven’t had a reply but I’ll be chasing it up, if I don’t get a reply I’ll make sure they know why I won’t be eating there again. I’m not funding a racist, homophobic Twat to eat there. I would rather set fire to my money than let her have benefit from it and I bet a lot more people would if they knew what they had done today.

• Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I’m pure laughing at that overnight oats “recipe” 🤣
“Pour your milk” how much? Into where? We just pouring it on the floor or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
New Thread Trolls....

There wasn't any new thread suggestions so had to improvise using the hysterical analogy by our @Violetx 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Lots of funny comings and goings in the last thread 🙄🙄😴😴
Let's stick to Truff Aye !!
If you're serving Tea - Piping Hot, Cup Full that's all that will do !!

#READ THE WIKI

@Eleanor Abernathy can you please make all of our days and delight us with one of your fabulous Recaps.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?
Congrats girl!

Start squeezing your Tyre Tit juice out as soon as you can, make sure you show everyone on your socials, make sure to carry syringes of it incase you bump into your neighbours on the front

• Haha
  • Heart
All us horrible Trolls are just jealous of this Falcon Icon in her Jimmy Corkhill Mac ! Fucking KIP hahaha - I often think she can't be serious she's like a comedy act.
301B4FC4-2218-44F2-9969-5822FE0DDF26.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Anyone following that Tattle story in the Daily Mail? There's some big threads on here getting a mention including Ashley Cain and PTWM! Anyone with an DM account can leave a comment just if anyone's bored and looking to have some fun 😆
625CD39C-F536-4C58-A006-A98B7545A9C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Retro80s

VIP Member
£65.50 for the Chateaubriand and £16.50 for the oysters, plus the rest of the food and the champagne on top of that too!

Fucking horrible greedy bastards taking that much from a business, no need at all!

Fur coat and no knickers that one, fake fuckers

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Violetx

VIP Member
4B99A901-4AE5-4A80-A7A3-D354EF185F0E.jpeg
Fucking hell, I am smashing life! I have:
Got up ✔
Made breakfast ✔
Bathed and dressed ✔
Walked the dog ✔
Started work ✔

and I haven’t even got a Motherhood diary! It’s almost like these things come naturally and that everyone does them. That can’t be it though, can it? No one else is as organised as me. #supermom #lifegoals #smashingit

• Haha
Reactions: 50