Katie Hayes #120 Home Bargains might be in denial, one thing is for sure - KHM's absolutely vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An entire thread in a day! The Devil works hard but us ‘trolls’ whistleblowers work harder 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The rate these threads are moving my bespoke is going to have to start parenting herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why are we contacting Wirral council trolls? I mean other than the obvious fact that it’s because she’s an environmental hazard the stink…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are we contacting Wirral council trolls? I mean other than the obvious fact that it’s because she’s an environmental hazard the stink…
Think she was planning on going into achools and giving talks to impressionable kids I AM TRUFF, one day kids you can be a racist homophobic slab backed "MUA/MUMMY BLOGGER/BOSS BABE" just like moiiiiii.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s claimed to be going into schools to do talks or something with kids, duck knows what that’s about, what’s she going to teach them? How to scream troll when anyone criticises you?

Reactions: 24
The best apology Truff is CHANGED behaviour… and I don’t mean more 5am ‘runs’ and makeup free ‘selfies’ either! You show no sign of doing better and rather than take responsibility and own the tit spouted in the past you keep crying ‘Troll’.

Well your attempts to shift the blame on anyone who calls you out have FAILED and now you’re on the brink of being cancelled like your fellow influenza Darby

Congratulations head 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Has anyone got or can anyone point me in the direction of the video where she’s screaming I DID NOT DRINK a when she was pregnant please?

Reactions: 14
Think she was planning on going into achools and giving talks to impressionable kids I AM TRUFF, one day kids you can be a racist homophobic slab backed "MUA/MUMMY BLOGGER/BOSS BABE" just like moiiiiii.
Imagine her at one of their Career Fairs - How NOT to be an Influencer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The best apology Truff is CHANGED behaviour… and I don’t mean more 5am ‘runs’ and makeup free ‘selfies’ either! You show no sign of doing better and rather than take responsibility and own the tit spouted in the past you keep crying ‘Troll’.

Well your attempts to shift the blame on anyone who calls you out have FAILED and now you’re on the brink of being cancelled like your fellow influenza Darby

Congratulations head 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
To think she was gloating days ago about her extravagant party.
All the amazing things she had planned. She will be having her party in McDonald’s at this rate sharing a happy meal with OHD while Delo works out how to open a straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Her following probably won’t decline by that much because I would anticipate more than half her followers are Bots 🤨

Reactions: 21
Her following probably won’t decline by that much because I would anticipate more than half her followers are Bots 🤨
I reckon even more than that tbh.

Remember when she posted a screenshot of her stories - I think it was when she linked that hideous black and white coat - and she was bragging that nearly 4K people had clicked on the link and that’s why brands are falling over themselves to work with her. The story had been up for 17 hours and had only been viewed by 10k people.

I only have 997 followers and my stories are viewed by about 450-500 people on average, so 50% of my followers. You’d expect hers to have been viewed by 90k in that case.

To think she was gloating days ago about her extravagant party.
All the amazing things she had planned. She will be having her party in McDonald’s at this rate sharing a happy meal with OHD while Delo works out how to open a straw.
Troll, she will offer a free makeup masterclass to a McDonald’s worker in exchange for a free Big Mac meal

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is her stats. Declining slowly
Are these not all the accounts she’s sat blocking 🤣 tells us to get a life but spent the last 48 hours deleting hundreds of ‘fake’ accounts rather than spending quality time with her daughter that saved her?? Just shows how many people lurk it’s clearly not just a small group of us it’s literally thousands. Yet she’s still not clicking that she’s the issue.

She’s claimed to be going into schools to do talks or something with kids, duck knows what that’s about, what’s she going to teach them? How to scream troll when anyone criticises you?
How to take zero accountability in one easy step - scream TROOOLLLLLLL

Reactions: 12
She’s so lazy the thought of having to go back to slamming makeup on to teenagers 4 days a week is sending her into a meltdown. And actually will she even be able to do that as It seems she’s burnt bridges with every salon owner in the area by this point 😴
If I was her agent I’d be washing my hands of her today after last nights antics threatening someone over DM when they’ve likely given her appropriate advice.

• Haha
Has anyone got or can anyone point me in the direction of the video where she’s screaming I DID NOT DRINK a when she was pregnant please?
I’ve got the screen recording but it’s saying file to big to upload. But it’s here, about 1 min 45 in. She might say it again further in but I can’t listen to her voice tbh

**edited to add I’ve shortened it and it’s let me upload but I’m sure she trips herself more in the full vid.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.