Katie Hayes #118 Out and about on antibiotics, pouches super allowed cause a Kangaroos got it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @WatchMeEyebrows for the title

In terms of a recap basically she’s a racist homophobic twit, can someone please post the screenshots ASAP!!!!!

READ THE WIKI

💋 xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 35
New Year, New Recap.
It’s not about how quick you can run..

2021 ended and 2022 began with our favourite dry shampoo wearer thinking she looked like Emily in Paris whilst actually looking like Sharon in 1986’s Eastenders Christmas Day episode. One could only assume that she was also on call at the Formby Vets 4 Pets too, seeing as how she went out wearing a pair of lambing gloves to finish the outfit off. Luckily for the poor animal stuck with her as a birthing partner, there’s no chance of her rings getting lost in their Fallopian tubes seeing as how the Wirral’s answer to James Herriot kept them on under the gloves.
As always, she woke up with no hangover even though the photo of her on the beach a few hours later looking like something Shane McGowan coughed up in the 90s told a completely different story. Looking after a toddler while you’re also suffering a bout of Columbian flu isn’t that easy it would seem. Never fear though, Olive not going to bed isn’t a problem for the super parents. As we all know, the best way to get a toddler to sleep is to let them twit about on your bed while you laugh at them and film them so the Lord only knows why it took them so long to get her to drop off…
Sunday treated us to not one, but two garbled messages that were meant to pass as adverts. Firstly we learnt that dry shampoo makes your look like, but because she’s 30, she’s growing her hair long, and her hair is really thick (even though to anyone watching who have eyes, it looks like the hair on a Barbie at the bottom of the 10p bargain tub at the school Christmas Fair), she wears lip balm and she can’t believe how long her hair is. Not entirely sure what she was trying to advertise but at least we know her hair plans for the year on the off chance that you want to look like the before picture of Alpecin ad.
Later on she tried to flog us her Motherhood diary which is exactly the same as a diary only it costs £30.33 more. Exciting times ahead for the Wirral’s 751st most important shed owner as she tried to sell us the diary by showing us her own personal copy and covering over what she’s already written in it with her spatula hands. Common sense would surely have led to the brain-owning among us to actually own a blank copy to use for advertising but this is the woman who used Lenor Crease Release on her floor and who broke her dishwasher when she used washing machine cleaner in it, so I suppose it’s a bonus that she actually appeared holding a diary and not a tin of dog food.
A desperate plea was put out in search of someone able to tow a Range Rover. This may have been because her brand new exclusive car has broken down already or it may have been because she wants a race with someone down Wirral Waterfront dragging her car into a parallel park as part of her training for World’s Strongest Man. All will be revealed Christmas Eve 2022 when we get the first showing of ZSM launching Atlas Balls around Alton Towers.
In the best display of logic since Americans were allowed to vote for Trump, ZSM announced that we should normalise stomach pouches because kangaroos have them. Kangaroos also spend their days bouncing around the outback and punching things that inconvenience them, so if you see a blonde woman wearing a tutu jumping across Church Street to thump some poor unsuspecting person on their phone, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Finally, as mentioned above, she’s a racist, homophobic gobshite.

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 151
New Year, New Recap.

2021 ended and 2022 began with our favourite dry shampoo wearer thinking she looked like Emily in Paris whilst actually looking like Sharon in 1986’s Eastenders Christmas Day episode. One could only assume that she was also on call at the Formby Vets 4 Pets too, seeing as how she went out wearing a pair of lambing gloves to finish the outfit off. Luckily for the poor animal stuck with her as a birthing partner, there’s no chance of her rings getting lost in their Fallopian tubes seeing as how the Wirral’s answer to James Herriot kept them on under the gloves.
As always, she woke up with no hangover even though the photo of her on the beach a few hours later looking like something Shane McGowan coughed up in the 90s told a completely different story. Looking after a toddler while you’re also suffering a bout of Columbian flu isn’t that easy it would seem. Never fear though, Olive not going to bed isn’t a problem for the super parents. As we all know, the best way to get a toddler to sleep is to let them twit about on your bed while you laugh at them and film them so the Lord only knows why it took them so long to get her to drop off…
Sunday treated us to not one, but two garbled messages that were meant to pass as adverts. Firstly we learnt that dry shampoo makes your look like, but because she’s 30, she’s growing her hair long, and her hair is really thick (even though to anyone watching who have eyes, it looks like the hair on a Barbie at the bottom of the 10p bargain tub at the school Christmas Fair), she wears lip balm and she can’t believe how long her hair is. Not entirely sure what she was trying to advertise but at least we know her hair plans for the year on the off chance that you want to look like the before picture of Alpecin ad.
Later on she tried to flog us her Motherhood diary which is exactly the same as a diary only it costs £30.33 more. Exciting times ahead for the Wirral’s 751st most important shed owner as she tried to sell us the diary by showing us her own personal copy and covering over what she’s already written in it with her spatula hands. Common sense would surely have led to the brain-owning among us to actually own a blank copy to use for advertising but this is the woman who used Lenor Crease Release on her floor and who broke her dishwasher when she used washing machine cleaner in it, so I suppose it’s a bonus that she actually appeared holding a diary and not a tin of dog food.
A desperate plea was put out in search of someone able to tow a Range Rover. This may have been because her brand new exclusive car has broken down already or it may have been because she wants a race with someone down Wirral Waterfront dragging her car into a parallel park as part of her training for World’s Strongest Man. All will be revealed Christmas Eve 2022 when we get the first showing of ZSM launching Atlas Balls around Alton Towers.
In the best display of logic since Americans were allowed to vote for Trump, ZSM announced that we should normalise stomach pouches because kangaroos have them. Kangaroos also spend their days bouncing around the outback and punching things that inconvenience them, so if you see a blonde woman wearing a tutu jumping across Church Street to thump some poor unsuspecting person on their phone, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Welcome back! I love it xx

Reactions: 13
The way she’s so casual in her homophobia and racism online just shows that she must be a million times worse in real life. Vile, vile individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In the light of Ell Darby and her bfs latest scandal regarding old racist and homophobic tweets our fellow tattler found these on Kates Twitter from when she was about 21/22 years old. Instead of everyone losing their tit and expressing how disgusting and scary this is that the Wirral’s biggest and most professional victim had used such language in today’s society we are instead discussing her mates toes and what seeds she drizzles like salt bae on her food.
I legit feel like I’m in that new Leo DiCaprio film “don’t look up”. 🥴
D0018B90-34E9-4B58-BA7B-A6A12FAAC161.png
2232ADF8-C0E1-4A8A-8C6D-2BCB58FD2723.png

Sorry @Eleanor Abernathy not as articulate as yours but equally as passionate. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
In the light of Ell Darby and her bfs latest scandal regarding old racist and homophobic tweets our fellow tattler found these on Kates Twitter from when she was about 21/22 years old. Instead of everyone losing their tit and expressing how disgusting and scary this is that the Wirral’s biggest and most professional victim had used such language in today’s society we are instead discussing her mates toes and what seeds she drizzles like salt bae on her food.
I legit feel like I’m in that new Leo DiCaprio film “don’t look up”. 🥴 View attachment 960267View attachment 960268
bleeping bravo, Bong. She’s a bleeping loose canon. I’m sure she’ll cry troll and claim she’s grown even though we’ve all witnessed her making over a white woman with traditional Asian bridal looks and describing light make up as “normal skin colour”

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Didn’t she once describe her hair when it was curly as a ‘*** head’?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
In light of the racist tweets, it seems that all the binfluencers are guilty of the same, the one who owns the Markland pink house of tat up the road in Wigan, always in the magazines showing her B&M house off, was found to have posted fat shaming and racist and homophobic tweets last year which she had tweeted years previously, while she was quick to deactivate her twitter account after reading her thread but not until some cute little tattle troll screen grabbed them. She has a thread on here only 2 episodes because she is one hurr flicking boring bleep. But something needs doing about how they think its ok to do this and then get away with it and bag freebies galore along the way.

Reactions: 26
I legit feel like I’m in that new Leo DiCaprio film “don’t look up”. 🥴 View attachment 960267View attachment 960268
Okay, so shall we message the brands she works with? See what they think about these tweets?
Which brand shall we target first?
I’m sorry but I really don’t think we should lose sight of this, it’a got the potential for Kate to lose a lot of her freebies and brand affiliations. I’m going to message home and bargains.
Racism and homophobia doesn’t have a place in society and if these are Kate’s views then she really shouldn’t be given the privilege of brand deals and free gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
New Year, New Recap.

I’m so bleeping happy you’ve returned. Buckle up ‘my trolls’ I think this thread is going to get very interesting 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Susie verill was effectively cancelled for such behaviour and rightly so. And remember jade goody, jo O’meara and Danielle Lloyd on big brother??? I’ll be emailing a few of these bleeping brands today and informing them of sort of scum they’re working with

And to think this bleeping oaf will be going into schools around our children??? Get to duck

• Heart
Reactions: 54
New Year, New Recap.

Welcome back Eleanor, welcome back 👏🏻

I’m really struggling to get my head around calling someone COLLYWOG 😳 how on Earth is she going to talk her way out of that one?? Been checking to see if she has unfollowed Elle Darby but obvs not, she probably agrees with half her views tbh!

Reactions: 27
I can’t upload the normal skill colour video it’s saying it’s too large

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So I’m on a search now to out this illiterate bleep. Fallen down a rabbit hole and thought I’d see if she’s on Facebook came across this too😂
80A072DB-610A-4A75-B69C-48C989C0E0B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.