Katie Hayes #117 My little phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread ya filthy animals… well done @Poirotthepigeon for the title 🤣🤣🤣 hysterical

37F4B435-A5B8-444C-B845-B0C4B0308DB7.png

can someone do a recap please. I hope to Christ our @Eleanor Abernathy makes a return one day but in the meantime a new troll is required for recaps 💋 💕 who wants the interim crown??

as always, read the wiki 💕

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Private dining, so they closed the restaurant for anyone other than her and her mates?

duck off Kate, don’t be a dick and stop bragging like a 13 year old. What an embarrassment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They all look a barrel of laughs don’t they? Never seen a more miserable bunch in my life. Would rather be sitting in eating quality street and watching Only Fools and Horses repeats with the cats. At least they’re a giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Posing boring cunts

I swear I’d rather go to greggs on aintree retail on my own than go and have ✨private dining✨ with that firm

actually ETA I’d rather go the wimpy in bootle strand. Because greggs is the elite and I’m not disrespecting it🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Anyone look at her stories and see a million dots think it’s either gonna be quality tv, like the Ibiza diaries, or wtf now Jane?!

- this is me, but this is me, no mamma sleep club
- still writing “women” as “woman”
- convincing no one that a one year old demands fancy dress
- convincing no one that a one year old loves The Nativity film
- glasses ad, snore
- illiterate in her ad “tried mum / kid eye”, what? You mean tired eyes? What?
- advertising but not declaring her £35 diary
- reposting some kiddie class post
- boiled greens
- rice and tuna - oh it’s crazy, guys, but it works
- flogging a giveaway
- flogging something else for her Aussie coach
- old photos of skiing with teeth whiter than the snow
- motivational quote, thanks hun
- eye bleeping herself & delo’s sausage fingers
- reposting another twit “waiting for you witches” from Naomi Ford aka Eyebrow’s beard
- mums on the loose (cringing hell)
- home and in bed with some cakes (calorie deficit anyone))

flipping hell, what is this account? What a mess! You’d have to have zero business sense to work with her. One look at her account over a single day shows she’s a mess. No focused, target audience. No talent. A mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
So, who paid for tonight’s dinner? Was it Naomi and that’s why she thanked her and the eyebrow? Or was it an ad/pr like her final story, yet not mentioned on the others? One thing is for sure, ZSM didn’t pay.

Reactions: 23
Getting proper bitchy girl gang vibes off that pic. Bunch of self-absorbed boring munters who can't even afford their own food

Reactions: 41
Posing boring cunts

I swear I’d rather go to greggs on aintree retail on my own than go and have ✨private dining✨ with that firm

actually ETA I’d rather go the wimpy in bootle strand. Because greggs is the elite and I’m not disrespecting it🤣
Awww I used to love a Wimpy - my wee gran used to take us as a treat! Not seen one in years I thought they had all shut ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 18
An ad? So what was gifted then, don’t tell me the whole bleeping meal???

Can’t even spell experience, get in the bin you dozy meff
They must have had a discount.. surely they many people wouldn’t have eaten for free! Hospitality industry is struggling!!!!!

Reactions: 20
All hospitality has done is moan about how they have been affected & I actually feel like phoning this place and asking why ZSM has been gifted cheap or free food - her and her mates can afford to pay full price & if they can’t afford to eat out and pay then they should stay at home.

Reactions: 54
Anyone look at her stories and see a million dots think it’s either gonna be quality tv, like the Ibiza diaries, or wtf now Jane?!

- this is me, but this is me, no mamma sleep club
- still writing “women” as “woman”
- convincing no one that a one year old demands fancy dress
- convincing no one that a one year old loves The Nativity film
- glasses ad, snore
- illiterate in her ad “tried mum / kid eye”, what? You mean tired eyes? What?
- advertising but not declaring her £35 diary
- reposting some kiddie class post
- boiled greens
- rice and tuna - oh it’s crazy, guys, but it works
- flogging a giveaway
- flogging something else for her Aussie coach
- old photos of skiing with teeth whiter than the snow
- motivational quote, thanks hun
- eye bleeping herself & delo’s sausage fingers
- reposting another twit “waiting for you witches” from Naomi Ford aka Eyebrow’s beard
- mums on the loose (cringing hell)
- home and in bed with some cakes (calorie deficit anyone))

flipping hell, what is this account? What a mess! You’d have to have zero business sense to work with her. One look at her account over a single day shows she’s a mess. No focused, target audience. No talent. A mess.
Brilliant!

Truff’s insta is just a way for her to brag and show everyone that ‘wronged’ her how amazing her life is and how well she’s doing. (We all know that’s not true though which makes it even more hilarious) It’s so obvious. Imagine living your life for the gram though, what a soulless, pathetic existence that must be. I wouldn’t swap lives with her if you paid me a million pound.

Reactions: 36
And she plonks herself in the middle because she thinks she is the most important and she wants to hide her wide american style fridge freezer frame behind two of them.
D7686B3D-BD08-4BE3-9CF6-03D557DCF4DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Brilliant!

Truff’s insta is just a way for her to brag and show everyone that ‘wronged’ her how amazing her life is and how well she’s doing. (We all know that’s not true though which makes it even more hilarious) It’s so obvious. Imagine living your life for the gram though, what a soulless, pathetic existence that must be. I wouldn’t swap lives with her if you paid me a million pound.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall for a day, just to see the true reality of what her day to day life is, rather than what we guess it is, compared to the nonsense she posts

And she plonks herself in the middle because she thinks she is the most important and she wants to hide her wide american style fridge freezer frame behind two of them.
View attachment 948054
How much has she edited her head to have it be the smallest?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
New thread ya filthy animals… well done @Poirotthepigeon for the title 🤣🤣🤣 hysterical

View attachment 947939

can someone do a recap please. I hope to Christ our @Eleanor Abernathy makes a return one day but in the meantime a new troll is required for recaps 💋 💕 who wants the interim crown??

as always, read the wiki 💕

xoxo
Yessssssss!!!! I was hoping for a Xmas number 1 but hey a troll can dream 🙄
I would love to take full responsibility for this thread title but it comes from my whats app group "I am fart" so thank you to the 4 other ladies that made this possible 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Private dining, private jet, she can’t post private blah blah all she likes but my response will always be… but you live in a 3 bed semi hun 🥴
ALL.FOR.THE.GRAM

Also to add..that’s not proper private dining Kate hun, £30 per head and they can cater for large bookings. She’s hysterical 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Eeeeee have yas seen this what Charl D has posted of her ones orange crack ?? 🤢🤢
Hope Truff doesn't copy as per tomoz and post Delo's Hoop.
What is wrong with these people ??? 🤢🤢
A7CDD6DA-76E6-44AC-8A08-B7C9316A72A3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
A few things, Trolls.
1) I hope Truff and her bleep crew were nice, ‘even to the waiters’ - bleep.
2) I hate CD, what an absolute twit.
3) I’ve seen Truff round a few times lately, always on her own with Olive and always looking really miserable.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.