Katie Hayes #116 Going around pouring drinks over Holly’s head, what’s the matter Katie did you forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Hayes #116: Going around pouring drinks over Holly’s head, what’s the matter Katie did you forget to make your bed?
Sorry title didnt fit properly.
Most liked thread title suggestion by @InfluenzaLyfe.Lets just hope this really did happen and not scaremongering. Well done.
Someone please do a recap if possible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Olive loves playing dress up
In €103 wings
And €65 gloves
Just buy a cheap fairy outfit from asda or somewhere
How bleeping insensitive is she
She loves playing dress up…

She’s 1!
Just getting her dressed is dress up to her you docile witch, she doesn’t even know what a bleeping fairy or wings are!

Honest to God, she is so full of shite

Reactions: 38

Getting myself comfy for this 👀

She loves playing dress up…

She’s 1!
Just getting her dressed is dress up to her you docile witch, she doesn’t even know what a bleeping fairy or wings are!

Honest to God, she is so full of shite

She is full of tit! She put AD/gifted on those wings at the party.

So that’s another thing you haven’t bought for your child.

Shall we play a game, what has Kate bought for bespoke manifested prodigy?

Asda cheapy bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Asda reduced weaning bowls and she cleared the shelf leaving none for the minions.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Collab with Harrods? Well it isn’t is it Katie, it’s just sold there. Bit like me saying I’ve got a collab with Harrods because I bought a lipstick there. But hey; when has she ever let the truth get in the way of a good story. Melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She bought those horrific too-big cheetah shoes from Ali Express for Olaf and some nasty ass tracksuit from the boys section in Sainsbury’s. Can’t think of anything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nope not a chance did she fork out €103 for some fairy wings when she can’t even afford a new bulb for her pantry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Katie Hayes is NO VICTIM.
Katie Hayes is THE BULLY.
Katie Hayes is a dirty SNITCH.

Seasons greetings! New here.
Just came to say that Katie is a dangerous covert narcissistic & dunce who is pure poison and she’s smellier and crustier than Delo’s wank sock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She bought all that tat that Oluv picked off the shelves at HB and sneaked in to Truff’s basket

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Just came to say that Katie is a dangerous covert narcissistic & dunce who is pure poison and she’s smellier and crustier than Delo’s wank sock.
Welcome have a seat and bring some tea. ☕ 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Dat you Holly hun? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Nope not a chance did she fork out €103 for some fairy wings when she can’t even afford a new bulb for her pantry
I think those fairy wings came sponsored.. Now I maybe wrong but remember when she had the christening or was it her own birthday in a pub near her and she was bleeping crazy asking ppl for ideas?
She drove something like 4 hours during Covid-19 to get the wings... I think they are the same ones as I posted about them at the time but I'm open to correction 🤔🤔😊😊

Reactions: 16
Olive loves playing dress up
In €103 wings
And €65 gloves
Just buy a cheap fairy outfit from asda or somewhere
How bleeping insensitive is she
Didn’t she say those wings for olives birthday were gifted, not brought?!

I think those fairy wings came sponsored.. Now I maybe wrong but remember when she had the christening or was it her own birthday in a pub near her and she was bleeping crazy asking ppl for ideas?
She drove something like 4 hours during Covid-19 to get the wings... I think they are the same ones as I posted about them at the time but I'm open to correction 🤔🤔😊😊
Yeah cos I remember someone saying that she couldn’t even get them the right way up to show them off for the insta and she didn’t tag the business that gifted them to her either

Reactions: 18

The kettles boiling Troll. Welcome. Take a seat xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.