Katie Hayes #115 Katie with your teeth so bright, won’t you guide my sleigh tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @gigi_93 for the hilarious and festive thread title.....

The Falcon Icon of Upton giving us hilarious content again with her Frocky Horror Show for Caramella today hahaha.... absolute mess !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Soz but this girl who owns Carmella must bleeping hate KHM and is just using her for this “try on” session to show off her brand to the 180k bots KHM has 🤯🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
She looks bleeping horrendous in EVERYTHING.

Like why not use Naomi who’s got a gorge figure?

• Haha
Soz but this girl who owns Carmella must bleeping hate KHM and is just using her for this “try on” session to show off her brand to the 180k bots KHM has 🤯🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

She’s defo on tattle isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry I’m not being size-ist at all but duck ME! I’m a size 18 on a good day and wouldn’t be seen DEAD in any of those get ups! Don’t her mates or fella ever tell her that she looks a show?! They legit must all bleeping ate her! My fella would tell me to put my flaps away if I shoehorned myself into a skintight frock like that monstrosity that was 6 sizes too small for her! JESUS! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That’s quite some achievement from Kate today, 73 different looks and every single one dreadful. Becoming more and more convinced she’s a parody each day. She’s like the Frank Spencer of the Instagram world. Showing my age there sorry.

• Haha

Probably cheaper to get Kate, she would do it for some ill fitting clothes and a packet of scampi fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I bet the girls there were bleeping howling at her squeezing everything on, no doubt she left BO and skid stains in everything. Some of those outfits looked cheap as tit, even on a size 6 girl they would look a bag of tit

Behind the scenes at Caramella
View attachment 924239
Screaming 😢😢😂😂😂
SUCK IT IN !!!!!!

This is my fave 🥴🥴🥴
She looks like a sanitary towel with wings on it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
This is my fave 🥴🥴🥴
I bet the girls there were bleeping howling at her squeezing everything on, no doubt she left BO and skid stains in everything. Some of those outfits looked cheap as tit, even on a size 6 girl they would look a bag of tit

Screaming 😢😢😂😂😂
SUCK IT IN !!!!!!

She looks like a sanitary towel with wings on it
whoooooooa, Bodyform...bodyform for you"
🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.