Katie Hayes #114 all faux fur coat and dirty knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
Kate :
  • Still cant sell her diaries
  • Her oven was almost as filthy as Delos skiddies (which she told all her followers he had)
  • She was a spare part on the Oh Snarlin xmas night, and also looked like a warped Cruella call girl
  • Someone pooed under the couch?
  • Turned her utility into a loo, everyone loves the smell of tit whilst cooking
  • Still cant spell
  • Still cant read instructions (left a 2 min hair mask on for 6 HOURS)
  • Got a finance car and made out she "worked really hard" for it
  • Pretended Horlicks gifted her some Horlicks, but she just wrote the note to herself (like the troll card)
  • READ THE WIKI !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Anyone else still waiting to see this tree decorated. Or do we rekon Max has chewed half and pissed up the other half when she’s left the poor pooch home alone for days on end

It will be Xmas eve before we see her giving delo a piggy back to put the star on it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone pooed under the couch I'm dead 😂😂😂😂

No why hasn't she got a little blanket or cosy toes over Olive. Walking round town in the freezing cold with nothing covering her up. One soft bastard her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone pooed under the couch I'm dead 😂😂😂😂

No why hasn't she got a little blanket or cosy toes over Olive. Walking round town in the freezing cold with nothing covering her up. One soft bastard her
Because nobody has gifted her one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not only did she forget her own trousers yesterday she forgot the poor babies too. Coats/jackets with tights aren’t cute on adult women or babies especially in bad weather. Would love to see the rear view of that jacket and fishnet combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is a Zara size medium something to aspire to? Sorry, but I couldn’t give a tit what size someone’s fits into-especially when they’re massive liars like Truff.

Reactions: 45
Why is a Zara size medium something to aspire to? Sorry, but I couldn’t give a tit what size someone’s fits into-especially when they’re massive liars like Truff.
Deffo. For someone who bangs in about it doesn't matter what size you are etc, she's clinging on to this one.
I went into zara yesterday and walked straight back out. No thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Deffo. For someone who bangs in about it doesn't matter what size you are etc, she's clinging on to this one.
I went into zara yesterday and walked straight back out. No thank you!
Don’t get me started on the massive queues for the till and the staff who act like they’re working in Fendi. Would rather wear an Asda special than waste my time getting snarled in Zara.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why is zara the new standard for small clothes sizes..... Try a small in H&M basic skinny jeans. duck me, they're made for barbie dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry to derail but seeing Naomi having an egg on top of a piece of chicken doesn’t sit right with me. Basically mother and child in one sitting 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.