Katie Hayes #113 Skint tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping title is allowed?

Thanks @lipschitz for the title 💋 113 thousand comments calling you out for acting the twit truff wouldn’t you feel a bleep🤣🤣🤣

As always read the wiki xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
This week's update -

Took Olive for a walk on Monday
Talked about my trolls on Tuesday
Still haven't showered by Wednesday
And Thursday, Friday and Saturday
We ate free food on Sunday!!

Keep it going

• Haha
Reactions: 60
BDF859F1-AB48-4717-8BF6-98E5311EF612.png

She looks like a cross between Myra Hindley and Rose West here, a more vacant face you will never see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
How does her hair look manky as duck every single day?! I know she doesn’t wash but I’m thinking the colour doesn’t help. She looks rank

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hasn't got makeup on but has the remnants of yesterday's all under her eyes - dirty mate, does anyone remember Stig of the dump? Kate in her dump of a house

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've only just started reading this thread but I just wanted to come here and congratulate you wonderful tattlers for this wiki 🤣🤣🤣
She's built like a bleeping brick tit house isn't she?! Christ alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Soz if this was posted at the end of the last thread but did anyone clock Naomi in the “this will be my Xmas do outfit” Truff posted at Glamify the other day but didn’t revel the front 🤣🤣🤣
0262FCF0-71CC-4090-A091-4A9514C693B5.jpeg

Even Naomi who wears the tiniest outfits put it with leather pants because it barely covers an arse - not ill fitting square fishnets like Fat tits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Soz if this was posted at the end of the last thread but did anyone clock Naomi in the “this will be my Xmas do outfit” Truff posted at Glamify the other day but didn’t revel the front 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 894510

Even Naomi who wears the tiniest outfits put it with leather pants because it barely covers an arse - not ill fitting square fishnets like Fat tits 🤣
She didnt reveal the front because it probably didnt meet like most of the coats and jackets she tries on, even the double breasted wont meet as a single breasted. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning troops! Have I missed much? Been down a Marcus Mitchell thread hole and lost all track of days/time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 894510

What’s Naomi’s insta account called?

Reactions: 1
Strapped in the highchair was she truff? Funny thay cause when you're doing BLW, which you apparently did, you're specifically told not to strap them in

Reactions: 11
Why would you need to be out of the house this early? It’s not as if she’s got to drop Olive off at nursery as she’s got to go to work.
She’s an idiot!
Gets said all the time but she can’t stand to stay in can she 😂

Reactions: 8
I know a lot dont like her but here she shows the reality of how a bit of make up, a filter and how to pose can change the photograph. On the first photo she really looks like a character of Les’s with a caterpillar for a face and neck on the 2nd one she is unrecognisable as the same person.
122F84C4-5E8F-4369-90A4-34820EA4F8A0.jpeg

What’s Naomi’s insta account called?
Her name with a x at the start and a _ separating her surname and another x at the end.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So Olive managed to unstrap herself from the high chair. Fuckoff fat tits, stop trying to make out she’s the next Houdini you bleeping tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Trolls I still can’t get over fat tits letting her child get in that much of a state with the chocolate cake 🤢

Reactions: 13
I know a lot dont like her but here she shows the reality of how a bit of make up, a filter and how to pose can change the photograph. On the first photo she really looks like a character of Les’s with a caterpillar for a face and neck on the 2nd one she is unrecognisable as the same person. View attachment 894805

Her name with a x at the start and a _ separating her surname and another x at the end.
I can’t stand her 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.