Katie Hayes #110 Proving she's an even bigger crook by realising a £33.33 "book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Poirotthepigeon for the thread title!

And also thanks to Maxxy Boi for taking one for the team and pissing all over the walk in. He’s the real MVP

Close second to thread title was ‘twit man and robbin’ but we aren’t allowed naughty words in the title 🤭

As you were trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just can’t get over poor Max home alone and scared of the fireworks tonight. I think he’s psychic and he knew the animal abuse was on its way which is why he had the good sense to piss on her clothes (surprised she noticed tbh.. she looks like that’s what her clothes would generally smell like anyway)

Also had to get that razor sharp jaw from yesterday into a new profile pic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I just can’t get over poor Max home alone and scared of the fireworks tonight. I think he’s psychic and he knew the animal abuse was on its way which is why he had the good sense to piss on her clothes (surprised she noticed tbh.. she looks like that’s what her clothes would generally smell like anyway)

Also had to get that razor sharp jaw from yesterday into a new profile pic!
Think it’s because they were clean for once and he thought they smelt weird! Like when dogs mark in new territory

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why the duck has she had them rats tails cut then put cheap shite extensions in. She does everything back to front surprised she knows her elbow from from her flat arse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would like to hold my head up high and make my acceptance speech but unfortunately this was a pissed thread suggestion and spelt in the style of KHM! I did try to correct it when I was sober and even reported myself but looks like we are stuck with realising instead of releasing so here's my 👍 as you were Trolls!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I would like to hold my head up high and make my acceptance speech but unfortunately this was a pissed thread suggestion and spelt in the style of KHM! I did try to correct it when I was sober and even reported myself but looks like we are stuck with realising instead of releasing so here's my 👍 as you were Trolls!
Your house looks too tidy and clean to be Kates anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God loves a trier 😂

Hahahaha she makes a bleep of that guy 😂
View attachment 849380View attachment 849381
I see his thigh and raise you her peg leg ankle

226FA273-AEBB-4062-BA19-0774E925E12E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I really don't know how she has the gall to look her usual mess and then post these barbie selfies...its nuts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.