Katie Hayes #109 Eat, sleep, troll, repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the title troll @Sparklesurprise with 59 likes. It is in a nut shell what this oxygen theif does day in day out. I kept the grammar mistakes in too because it provides a truer picture šŸ¤£

continue here trollz šŸ’‹ READ THE WIKI xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Good morning my gang, I know none of us slept that well cause of our neves and not the scratchy polyester menā€™s shirt ā€˜jarmiesā€™ we were wearing. Time to make our beds, Iā€™ve already done a 100k run and letā€™s get on with our day of scrounging

• Haha
Reactions: 36
On a serious note does anyone wear a NIGHTY? I am so intrigued as to who she thinks will buy one

Iā€™ve worn one twice since I was abar 6ā€¦ one being in labour and the other during the aftermath of childbirth

like for yes haha for no

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
I had a look and the Facetune album has gone. But she doesnā€™t read here does she.
The whopper!
Happy Friday, hope you all slept well, knowing that you arenā€™t her x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Good morning my gang, I know none of us slept that well cause of our neves and not the scratchy polyester menā€™s shirt ā€˜jarmiesā€™ we were wearing. Time to make our beds, Iā€™ve already done a 100k run and letā€™s get on with our day of scrounging
Good stuff troll Iā€™m glad to hear youā€™ve got the day on the road āœŒšŸ»

I had a look and the Facetune album has gone. But she doesnā€™t read here does she.
The whopper!
Happy Friday, hope you all slept well, knowing that you arenā€™t her x
Atleast her gang have got the evidence. We never let you down fat tits.

Am I being thick here but I always thought granny pants were just big knickers not pj bottoms

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On a serious note does anyone wear a NIGHTY? I am so intrigued as to who she thinks will buy one

Iā€™ve worn one twice since I was abar 6ā€¦ one being in labour and the other during the aftermath of childbirth

like for yes haha for no
Iā€™m 23 and the only time iā€™ve wore a nighty is for labour, couldnā€™t think of nothing worse then wearing them especially when hers are 38 quid for a piece of see through material bet Delos gonna be buzzin waking up to the sight of her skiddy 4 week old granny knickers every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1FDA3E53-DBD2-4B16-B0AB-5A95280D14B4.png
Itā€™s not your brand though is is Kate.. you donā€™t own the company. Youā€™ve just taken some tit photos in the clothes and done them some advertising on your Instagram page. Sheā€™s bleeping thick. Itā€™s too early for this on a Friday!

(Sorry trolls I havenā€™t had time to listen to a podcast yet today)

• Haha
Reactions: 49

like for yes haha for no
oh I love my nighties šŸ˜³ but they're nothing like hers! Primark ones are great - just an extra long t-shirt and only Ā£6 or something. Am I alone? šŸ˜­

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 835005Itā€™s not your brand though is is Kate.. you donā€™t own the company. Youā€™ve just taken some tit photos in the clothes and done them some advertising on your Instagram page. Sheā€™s bleeping thick. Itā€™s too early for this on a Friday!

Oh ffs sheā€™s got them smiley face slippers on - I wanted some of them ā€¦ they can go off the list then cos bet she never paid for them

View attachment 835005Itā€™s not your brand though is is Kate.. you donā€™t own the company. Youā€™ve just taken some tit photos in the clothes and done them some advertising on your Instagram page. Sheā€™s bleeping thick. Itā€™s too early for this on a Friday!

Not to say that I donā€™t think anyone that would call their brand Jim Jam the label or would work with Kate isnā€™t a half wit and probably deserves all they get for giving her oxygen but imagine hearing her say ā€˜my brandā€™ when sheā€™s done duck all except talk some tit face tuned pictures, youā€™d be fuming. Silly fat tits just has no chill at all does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Noooo them toes are not acceptable for a ā€œbig launchā€ imagine!!!! Pure chunk out the big one!!!
Itā€™s not a big launch thoughā€¦ itā€™s a small business with a 10k following sewing her name into some pjs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What all this "smashed it" business. I wouldn't call the company using their Brother sewing machine to embroider 2 letters on polyester "smashing" it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Soooo just so Iā€™m clear on this:

ā€˜her first fashion collectionā€™ sheā€™s been going on about is some pjs.

sheā€™s advertising her edit for pjs as her new ā€˜brandā€™ - itā€™s a 4 piece edit for a snide pj company hun.

Her edit was online days ago but it was launched at 7 last night

When she launched at 7pm she was in some manky tartan jarmies that were not the jarmies in her edit

Sheā€™s advertising satin pjs as SILK

The SILK pjs have been online and on their Instagram page since august, so how are they her edit?

the photoshoot she did just after her troll tears breakdown was actually her taking pictures of herself with her phone in front of mirrors in her own house

The photos she took were edited to high heaven via FaceTune and the pj company uploaded her facetune stamped pics to the website

lazytits couldnā€™t even be arsed ironing her edit for her photo shoot

pj company seem to be just as professional as KHM with the product descriptions and spelling online

both on a deleting and block spree for anyone who dares ask a question about the overpriced silk crappy pjs that you canā€™t return

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
The pyjamas are see through. You can completely see the pockets through the trousers. Deffo from Ali express

• Haha
Troll, she absofuketly does not read here!! Olive reads it to herā€¦ in Spanish, obvs!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Olive chucking all the stuff out of the basket on to the floor, hereā€™s an idea ZSM, how about telling her no? Stopping her from doing it? Not leaving everything out where she can reach it? Not ā€˜flimingā€™ her doing things she shouldnā€™t be allowed to do?

Reactions: 25
Oh. My. Christ. The awful streaky tan, the horrible chipped toe nails, the glaringly obvious photoshop/facetune/ricket legs - what a tit show as per.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.