Katie Hayes #108 wait til you see my discount code ‘khmkatehayesfattits20’, for money off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
01A3EACE-5638-40DA-B751-9DCC5FEBB999.jpeg
The most shocking about this for me isn’t the many, many spelling mistakes at first (NOON lol) but the fact that she went on to spell ANGEL correctly 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 819087The most shocking about this for me isn’t the many, many spelling mistakes at first (NOON lol) but the fact that she went on to spell ANGEL correctly 😱
What on earth was she blabbering on about there! She make a great politician, never answers a question and talks in riddles… Get her to The House of Commons

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 819087The most shocking about this for me isn’t the many, many spelling mistakes at first (NOON lol) but the fact that she went on to spell ANGEL correctly 😱
What the actual duck is noon or something in the sit 🤯. I hope to bleeping god she’s telling Nobel peace prize winning btj NO/STOP when the brat is throwing food everywhere and is actually picking it up instead of sitting there scratching her plumbs “fliming” or catching up on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't bear her passive aggressive answers "I assume normal means pizza chips and nuggets" no they mean normal as in hasn't got 17 different varieties of seed in or GRATED salmon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No wonder each room is a tit hole, there is ZERO storage anywhere because it's all walk in closets. Imagine being proud your house is a messy dump.

Reactions: 25
She can’t be getting rid of the dining area in a family house, can she? Because that’s certainly not going to help that child learn table manners or conversational skills.

Reactions: 28
When is this knobhead going to realise she has a perfectly normal small child? Olaf isn't the devil incarnate, she's not a brat, she's just a baby/toddler who is into everything.
I can understand why she's out so much if she lacks confidence as a parent but FFS take the child to some child orientated activities. I'm sure things are picking up again post covid but even a buggy/dog walk round Eastham woods would be great for a little un instead of just chucking money at stupid bleeping ballet lessons. Poor kid probably just wants to shake a plastic bottle with some dried beans in it.

The whole nursery thing is very odd. I've not known a nursery where you can chop and change your days on a whim. maybe it's because she's only there for 20 mins at a time it's easy to accommodate. Staff/child ratios are really strict especially with the smalls.

She's a young mum with no other mum mates so I do feel for her, but she's doubling down on her influenzer bullshit and the gram life instead of concentrating on what matters most.

I do however love the absolute tripe she comes out with. It makes my day. I'm half tempted to go look at the dog bogie sofa in order to gather some insider intel.

There has been no point to this PSA I'm just feeling slightly generous this morning.
So don't forget your troll affirmations, remember everything tit in your life is your own fault, don't drink the chicken water and the noon is in the ascendancy so LEGS GO TROLLZ.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We have all gotten into the 'habit' of comparing babies which I don't usually do but yesterday I did so it must be normal- I.e it's only normal when I do it but when anyone else does it, it's a habit that must be broken because all babies are different.

• Haha
She doesn’t understand that Olive is being a normal toddler because she has no mum friends! All these groups she takes her to and she’s not once spoken to another mum there about it? Says a lot about her priorities.

Reactions: 34
When is this knobhead going to realise she has a perfectly normal small child? Olaf isn't the devil incarnate, she's not a brat, she's just a baby/toddler who is into everything.
I can understand why she's out so much if she lacks confidence as a parent but FFS take the child to some child orientated activities. I'm sure things are picking up again post covid but even a buggy/dog walk round Eastham woods would be great for a little un instead of just chucking money at stupid bleeping ballet lessons. Poor kid probably just wants to shake a plastic bottle with some dried beans in it.

The whole nursery thing is very odd. I've not known a nursery where you can chop and change your days on a whim. maybe it's because she's only there for 20 mins at a time it's easy to accommodate. Staff/child ratios are really strict especially with the smalls.

She's a young mum with no other mum mates so I do feel for her, but she's doubling down on her influenzer bullshit and the gram life instead of concentrating on what matters most.

I do however love the absolute tripe she comes out with. It makes my day. I'm half tempted to go look at the dog bogie sofa in order to gather some insider intel.

There has been no point to this PSA I'm just feeling slightly generous this morning.
So don't forget your troll affirmations, remember everything tit in your life is your own fault, don't drink the chicken water and the noon is in the ascendancy so LEGS GO TROLLZ.
I think Olive is probably in nursery a lot more than she has admitted. She’s still trying to convince everyone she’s such a good mum who can’t bear to be apart from her child, so admitting she’s in nursery 3 days a week when she’s not having to go out to work doesn’t fit with that narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t understand that Olive is being a normal toddler because she has no mum friends! All these groups she takes her to and she’s not once spoken to another mum there about it? Says a lot about her priorities.
She doesn't compare babies because that's a bad habit apart from when she's trying to be relatable and then it's 'totally aloud'

• Haha
If you have a room downstairs in your house that you don’t use, and you need a living room… you’d make that the living room wouldn’t you?? But no… she decided to make the garage a living room, and is now complaining that the unused room is being used like a garage?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.