Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Troll she purchased all of Aldi’s chia seeds yesterday! I know olif loves them in her fruit shoot that she never has but she has a full hour of nursey
Feel an absolute cunt for her saying she’s open to offers on a £650 couch 🤣🤣 go and give it to an afghan family or ask Mr Brightside charity thing you always bang on about what ever it’s called
🤮 that dog been all over that couch I wouldn't have it if she was giving it away 🥴🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Leodog19

VIP Member
This is the content truffalo lives for. Any excuse to hijack other people's drama/misery to further her own cause. I can't bare people who make everything about them or constantly try to one up everybody else, just let Greedy have her moment truff.
Who's greedy ?

Reactions: 2

Ssslllfff75

I've never even saw these scales before but im here for them Can any of you lovely people recommend any good ones?

Reactions: 1

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I take it back truffs, unless you've managed to photoshop your weight somehow. Sos truffs, I mean it, sos.

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Aw look - the Ali express palace. Not having they live in a dog shit infested, scruffy, upside down house that never gets cleaned and they never do laundry but we’re meant to believe he’s got all these genuine designer clothes worthy of a walk in 🤣🤣🤣 anyway I’ll wait for Kate to be a sad act and do a walk in tour for our benefit

Has she been set on fire?
Ha h ha ha ha ha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Troll, she used to edit (badly may I add) but now she doesn’t edit herself, shes just so amazing that walls and couches bend around her
I'm going to start calling her 'Dynamo'

I havent been on here in about 6 months maybe more so while there is no way for me to cstch up o threads I am heading to the Wiki i just wanted to say....

Shes shameless sharing a charity page for a sick little boy who i beleive is local? and can you fuck see a donation with her name on it. The odd "anonynous" 25 or less but if thats what shes donating yet expecting her followers to donate shows she is the epitome of vile.
Is that the little boy called Lee? Its all kicking off on the Ash Cain thread about that poor little mite.