Katie Hayes #100 Reasons she’s not engaged, read the Wiki and be amazed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrations at Truff Towers this morning, of course Delo surprised her with a balloon arch & a few of their loved ones. View attachment 729061
This, fucking hell

I can’t believe I joined last year during first lockdown and we were on thread 6 - around the time she was 200 months pregnant and trying to blag maccies for a free makeup lesson while posing in front of farrow and ball paint (very essential) when in actual fact, she got the valspar colour match version!

Reactions: 59
Big thanks to Scousebird for lighting the way and introducing me to the car crash that is KHM
Stand outs for me are
the Ring doorbell footage
Professional Ma
Too pure for this world
The sofa journey & the Scarlett Moffat face collab
The house that PLF Delo Jack built
When she gave away olives name before she was born
Aaaaalllll the photoshopping…but honourable mention goes to the red tinkerbell dress insta vs reality
THAT FUCKING LIP LINER
27/4 legal team /best friends garden / sister friend cousin / she knows people ok!
Her direct links to the police / i am midwife / deepest darkest depths of society where she witnesses mums killing their babies apparently and not forgetting big Wazza - the shittest Linekar
The homie b’s & Bperfect stuff with her name on that she does absolutely fuck all to properly advertise, sell or act consistent about as a brand
The biggest joke of all being that she still refers to herself as a makeup artist
The fact that she lives every day in anticipation of what tattle has to say and actually responds. Everyday the cringe gets stronger with this one

Reactions: 61
One of my all time favs was her drunken train trip back from London with OHD & Delo where DJ Delo was getting reminded he hadn’t paid for his seat!

Reactions: 73
another amazing recap

Reactions: 12
Brilliant as per usual. @Eleanor Abernathy

Reactions: 24
When she gets well known phrases so very fucking wrong.

“THE SET BACK IS BIGGER THAN THE COME BACK” tit.

Reactions: 66
Bravo , absolute masterpiece, my favourite to date! I think these recaps need saving down somewhere it's literacy gold.

Reactions: 18
ONE HUNDRED threads…and yet she still thinks she’s not the problem??

Reactions: 52
Couple Delo’s special mentions!
The matching LV outfits
The Dubai dive
The aeroplane first class pic
Robbing peoples insta pics

Oh and one more for KHM, big brown sharks

How can all this be from just be from the past year and a half it just doesn’t stop does it!?

Been here since no.6 after my nail girl directed me here (had no idea who she was even though I live in Liverpool) and honestly you’ve all got me through lockdown.
Work production has gone down the pan but laughs are well up.
Thanks a lot to you all, you keep me sane

Reactions: 40
Couple Delo’s special mentions!
The matching LV outfits
The Dubai dive
The aeroplane first class pic
Robbing peoples insta pics
TROLL! It was matching blag Burberry outfits wasn’t it or have a missed a belter of a LV triple threat combo as well

Reactions: 17
TROLL! It was matching blag Burberry outfits wasn’t it or have a missed a belter of a LV triple threat combo as well
You haven’t, it was Burberry
Kate hun, craving a LV combo now, fancy doing one for the bank holiday? Pretty please!!

Reactions: 15
My favourite KHM fails:

1) telling her followers that she hasn’t got a problem with drinking alcohol whilst pregnant… then subsequent troll rant posts
2) using someone else’s scan picture to announce her pregnancy
3) when she took her newborn baby to a party/rave after having a c-section and during a pandemic

They’re my top 3… but closely followed by the handheld thermometer (when she put it in Olive’s hand to take her temperature!) and the ring doorbell incident. Brilliant!

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.