Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also in terms of being contradictory/ I thought she was suffering from anxiety..... yet is able to go out, get dressed up... make videos ... watch films... drive through London ... all while having anxiety.. hmmm... as a genuine anxiety sufferer something is not right here ....

Reactions: 2
Also in terms of being contradictory/ I thought she was suffering from anxiety..... yet is able to go out, get dressed up... make videos ... watch films... drive through London ... all while having anxiety.. hmmm... as a genuine anxiety sufferer something is not right here ....
I have anxiety and the only thing I couldn’t do on that list is drive through London. It presents differently in each person.

Reactions: 4
I still don’t get the effort she’s putting into a utility room that’s going to be shut off most of the time.... A gold blooming tap!! The rooms not even part of the kitchen anymore and there’s not even any natural light!! I hate to think of the condensation and dampness in that room!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Her girls hair was brushed this morning and Lotties was in a plait with a hair slide! I'm convinced she reads here. I think we all agreed though that her children are beautiful and suit the way that they are.

I like seeing them with messy hair it looks like they've been allowed to be kids and just play

Reactions: 10
Her girls hair was brushed this morning and Lotties was in a plait with a hair slide! I'm convinced she reads here. I think we all agreed though that her children are beautiful and suit the way that they are.
I’d be very surprised if she didn’t look on here as she’s so bothered about what everyone thinks. Hence a fully decked out utility and the kitchen being done way sooner than she made out!! Got to keep up of course!! 🙄🤔🤭

I'd rather see kids with dishevelled (but clean) hair like Katie's rather than a perfect doll like Ash Reid's Ella...she looks like she'd never be allowed to splash in a puddle, climb a tree or be a child in general!

Reactions: 15
They shouldn't earn their living and build their "careers" on their childrens privacy then
Regardless of that fact. I think that children’s appearance should be out of reach. They are children, they do not have a say what their parents do and as such don’t need to be able to look back on people commenting about their dress and hair.

That isn’t gossip, that is trolling and gets this site a bad name.

Reactions: 14
She definitely reads here as I mentioned that building regs requested a vent in my utility even though my dryer was a condenser. In her video she brings it up saying they thought about this dryer as it’s better for ventilation blah blah blah

• Haha
I still hate the pink. The tiles clash with the countertop something awful. But it's an amazing transformation and thanks to a paintable island it won't date too badly.

She definitely reads here as I mentioned that building regs requested a vent in my utility even though my dryer was a condenser. In her video she brings it up saying they thought about this dryer as it’s better for ventilation blah blah blah
I’ve got a really good condenser dryer and it still needs good ventilation!!!!! 🙄😂

I still hate the pink. The tiles clash with the countertop something awful. But it's an amazing transformation and thanks to a paintable island it won't date too badly.
How long til she paints it????

Guess what she’s done something out of her comfort zone!!
You’d think she lived her life out of her comfort zone the way she goes on! Another “oh it’s just little old me” post again, rolling out the same boring cliches about having no confidence blah, blah, blah. What Katie needs to do is face the fact that she does love herself, her life, her things, she does love having her ego stroked by 70k+ strangers and all the free stuff she and her family gets in return for some form of work. She needs to own it and get over this self-deprecating rubbish she thinks her followers want to hear. It’s boring and disingenuous. You love your life! Great! Get on with it then!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You’d think she lived her life out of her comfort zone the way she goes on! Another “oh it’s just little old me” post again, rolling out the same boring cliches about having no confidence blah, blah, blah. What Katie needs to do is face the fact that she does love herself, her life, her things, she does love having her ego stroked by 70k+ strangers and all the free stuff she and her family gets in return for some form of work. She needs to own it and get over this self-deprecating rubbish she thinks her followers want to hear. It’s boring and disingenuous. You love your life! Great! Get on with it then!
I couldn't agree more!
Look at what I'm wearing! Look at my kitchen! Look at my holiday! If she didn't love herself.. she wouldn't do it. Full stop. I don't do it! Because I'm not full of myself. I would die inside. I also wouldn't broadcast my children to strangers on the internet. Again.. I would die inside. Just own it like the rest of them Katie.

Someone has commented about not liking the layout on her latest kitchen update, it’s all getting a little heated with her fans!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.