Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really need to stop and question your ad choices when you agree to advertise an unheard of cereal brand that makes you write faecal bulk on your post. Obviously money over quality content here.

Reactions: 9
Haha - I like Katie, but when I saw that advert I definitely questioned what she was thinking!

Reactions: 2
She probably thinks ‘I know, I’ll use this unknown breakfast company who’s offered me the money and then I’ll have all the food companies contact me to advertise their stuff in my new kitchen even if it looks like so many other peoples! I can’t wait for fajita content!!!!!!’ Bet she’s constantly trying to think of content.... next thing she’ll be writing a cookery book because she can!!!! I’ve very rarely seen her cooking in a kitchen apart from when one of those food boxes (was it go fresh?) sent her freebies to advertise and she had to show willing there filming herself chopping and frying!!!! I get the understanding that Jon is the main cook of the house. Poor bloke now has a pink island to contend with! 🤣 You are too fake Katie!! I didn’t think you were but you are clever with it.
Yup Katie, this company of an unheard of brand is using you instead of paying the TV companies and big bill boards!! Next thing though, we may see little shy Katie all over the walls of the tube stations, bus stops and shopping centres advertising it.... watch this space!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She probably thinks ‘I know, I’ll use this unknown breakfast company who’s offered me the money and then I’ll have all the food companies contact me to advertise their stuff in my new kitchen even if it looks like so many other peoples! I can’t wait for fajita content!!!!!!’ Bet she’s constantly trying to think of content.... next thing she’ll be writing a cookery book because she can!!!! I’ve very rarely seen her cooking in a kitchen apart from when one of those food boxes (was it go fresh?) sent her freebies to advertise and she had to show willing there filming herself chopping and frying!!!! I get the understanding that Jon is the main cook of the house. Poor bloke now has a pink island to contend with! 🤣 You are too fake Katie!! I didn’t think you were but you are clever with it.
Yup Katie, this company of an unheard of brand is using you instead of paying the TV companies and big bill boards!! Next thing though, we may see little shy Katie all over the walls of the tube stations, bus stops and shopping centres advertising it.... watch this space!!!!
She was on ads for Cadbury with the girls years ago that were on bus stops etc. It was back before she had their names online(although not hard to figure out ‘Mads’) and I remember seeing it and it was the first time I knew Lottie’s name.

Reactions: 6
It's the same cereal meldrum advertised and got dropped from.
She also had to write faecal bulk on her advert, and we all gave her a ribbing about how we always knew she was full of tit 😂😂😂 Ahhh good times!
I used to think Katie was quite good with selecting ads, but lately she's done a few where I've thought wtf! Clearly the money needs to roll in to pay for the kitchen.
Shame all Influencers are the same eventually!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I feel the same way. You hear these mummy vloggers say time after time they wouldn't advertise anything they didn't believe in but eventually they surcome. I personally haven't watched any of Katie's kitchen vlogs as I'm so put off by what I see as a form of 'look at what I have' I used to like Katie but now I'm not so sure. I'm over the mummy vloggers. They kinda bore me.

Reactions: 5
Yes, it seems Katie is cleverly making other people pay for her kitchen with these advertising stunts etc!! Well Katie, I’m not falling for your stunts! I’ve got my own kitchen to save for!!!!!
It is funny how these vloggers go around saying they would only advertise for those companies that they always use and believe in... pull the other one!!
And what did she do to her hand?? Did she actually do something real in the kitchen rather than pretend she drinks wine and coffee by posing like a numpty in front of a non working sink!? Shy little fajita loving Katie!!!! 🤔😂

Totally true about her kids always looking like they’ve been dragged through a hedge too

Reactions: 4
Totally true about her kids always looking like they’ve been dragged through a hedge too
I think her children are beautiful and really pull off the dragged through a hedge look! If my girls wore tracksuits and had bed head hair in a ponytail they would look neglected but hers somehow pull it off!

Reactions: 9
Her children are beautiful and definitely not unclean or unkempt.Personally I would much rather see children in comfy clothes and messy hair than pristine clothing they are too scared to have fun in with a trillion bows in their hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her children are beautiful and definitely not unclean or unkempt.Personally I would much rather see children in comfy clothes and messy hair than pristine clothing they are too scared to have fun in with a trillion bows in their hair.
Absolutely this. I like that they are not generic sparkly, pukey pastel pink girls too.

I feel the same way. You hear these mummy vloggers say time after time they wouldn't advertise anything they didn't believe in but eventually they surcome. I personally haven't watched any of Katie's kitchen vlogs as I'm so put off by what I see as a form of 'look at what I have' I used to like Katie but now I'm not so sure. I'm over the mummy vloggers. They kinda bore me.
They generally all start out the same - they started insta and vlogging to "log memories" and "to talk to other mums" etc. But as soon as they get past 10k their egos inflate and they sell, sell, sell. The majority get into this due to the lure of free stuff and ego stroking.

HOWEVER, Katie is damn good at what she does and actually has a bit of skill and brain cells, that's what puts her slightly apart from the vast amount of vacant mummy floggers.

Reactions: 6
I literally feel like every day I watch one of her stories she is 'just popping on' because she hasn't been on in a while.

You're on every day Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her children are beautiful and really pull off the dragged through a hedge look! If my girls wore tracksuits and had bed head hair in a ponytail they would look neglected but hers somehow pull it off!
A hairbrush wouldn’t go amiss though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or maybe cut their hair a little shorter so it’s more manageable.

Her post the other day in the sparkly top where she said she was going out seemed a little bit ‘doggy’ when she said something like “thankful for friends like....for inviting me as their plus ones? After Brummy and Louise’s recent outings I thought it came across as a bit of a dig

I don’t understand this blog, as she says that she doesn’t want to film her kids for vlogmas as it is intrusive, but then she posts a picture of them all in bed and also their personal handwritten letters to Father Christmas.

I literally feel like every day I watch one of her stories she is 'just popping on' because she hasn't been on in a while.

You're on every day Katie.
She’s so contradicting!!

She is also very clever with how she keeps people ‘believing’ in her and she certainly knows how to get people to feed her ego even without them realising. She’s too predictable these days.

New name for a thread... ?
Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram... A little bit later she’ll eat a fajita!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.