Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her, and I think she is different to the others, hence why some of us like to hold her in a different regard. She is always VERY clear on ads which for lots of us in the main bugbear of many influencers, she’s always replied to messages and comments, again not all do, yes her repetitive we’re so grateful is a bit grating however I believe she feels that way, and if she didn’t say that lots of people would be here saying she doesn’t have a clue that most of us can’t afford this stuff/experiences. I also really like her for having careful control over her content and not sharing anything negative of the children as that’s not fair on them, so we don’t see the big tantrums or moods all kids have played out all the time.
Plus I think that the quality of her stuff is excellent, in terms of her video editing, photography, brand work, attention to detail in house stuff which I think is important for someone wanting to be in the interiors ‘influencer’ space.
That’s me done! I felt strongly enough about some of the recent comments that I wanted to add my view, just like those above.
Oh, hi Katie ;-0

It’s all got rather boring. She’s looking twiggy too. I feel sorry for the kids a lot of the time she seems to highlight the oldest. Who is extra gifted. I forgot they even had a boy.
Urgh, you forgot about "little Wrenny" ?!
"Time for a nap little Wrenny". She's just awful I'm sorry. She is aware I'm sure that a wren is a small brown crappy looking bird, was that her intention with his name? I feel like I'm missing something.
I'm sure she'll explain in a video coming out soon. Yawn.

I've said this loads so I'm repeating myself which is quite fitting for Katies thread 😆 but my main problem with her is the fake humbleness. "Eugh I hate what I'm wearing, my hair is a mess", whilst she poses for endless pictures. She LOVES herself. I am somebody who does not like to be in photos.. and I am rarely in them. So I find her self deprecating so false. She thinks that she is smoking hot and has amazing taste in all things fashion and interior. The end.
yeh its all utter B** Shi*
"Oh here's me in my swimming costume I bought...I wasn't gonna do this because I'm not very body confident...."
Oh you're hot Katie, I wish I had a body like yours yada yada yada.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh, hi Katie ;-0

"Time for a nap little Wrenny". She's just awful I'm sorry. She is aware I'm sure that a wren is a small brown crappy looking bird, was that her intention with his name? I feel like I'm missing something.

"Oh here's me in my swimming costume I bought...I wasn't gonna do this because I'm not very body confident...."
Ha ha!! I’m glad I’m not the only one who wondered if this was Katie!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha ha!! I’m glad I’m not the only one who wondered if this was Katie!!!!! 🤣
Originally I wondered this, but I think she has quite a solid fanbase within Tattle. Which means not thinking the sun shines out of her behind is an unpopular opinion 😂🙈

Thanks for posting that swatch photo @Lucyinthesky88 , the island looks more interesting with the Barbie pink filter over it. The dusky pink is so safe and will look odd with the tiles she's selected for the utility room. Way too much pink.

Reactions: 1
Why do people on here automatically jump on people who post anything remotely positive, or perhaps just balanced, as being the influencers themselves? It’s used as a very easy/lazy form of attack and dismissal of anything that’s been said when they don’t have anything constructive to counter with. When you post crap about what someone looks like, how they talk, what they call their kids you don’t get accused of being an old adversary in real life with an axe to grind etc. Everyone’s views and opinions are valid (yours and mine) even if you don’t like it or agree with them.
And I know this will just incite more “hi Katie”’s so to clarify I’ve nothing to do with her, not even from the same part of the world

Reactions: 8
Originally I wondered this, but I think she has quite a solid fanbase within Tattle. Which means not thinking the sun shines out of her behind is an unpopular opinion 😂🙈

Thanks for posting that swatch photo @Lucyinthesky88 , the island looks more interesting with the Barbie pink filter over it. The dusky pink is so safe and will look odd with the tiles she's selected for the utility room. Way too much pink.
I like the grey cupboards but think the pink and gold looks really cheap and like it should be in a bathroom or something 😂

I like the grey cupboards but think the pink and gold looks really cheap and like it should be in a bathroom or something 😂
Agreed! The charcoal does look nice, I'm just so over shaker kitchens and brass finishes. Katie isn't the only one who's succumbed to a trendy kitchen though. In 5 years time you'll know they had it fitted in 2018/2019. That island though...

It's so big! It just makes the kitchen look cramped and small - which it's not! She could've got a slim line one if she was that desperate for one.

Attachments

Agreed! The charcoal does look nice, I'm just so over shaker kitchens and brass finishes. Katie isn't the only one who's succumbed to a trendy kitchen though. In 5 years time you'll know they had it fitted in 2018/2019. That island though...
I know it’ll be the way the camera is angled but from here the hob looks too small for the size of the immense island... in fact, is it actually small enough to be classed as an Island?? More like a continent!! 🙈😂
It's so big! It just makes the kitchen look cramped and small - which it's not! She could've got a slim line one if she was that desperate for one.

I know it’ll be the way the camera is angled but from here the hob looks too small for the size of the immense island... in fact, is it actually small enough to be classed as an Island?? More like a continent!! 🙈😂

• Haha

I suppose it’s all relative - my kitchen is literally about the size of the island so to me it doesn’t look cramped at all. Mine is so small we only have space for oven, small fridge/freezer and washing machine, is love a tumble dryer and dishwasher but there’s literally no room. I struggle having a bin in the corner ffs 🙄 and there’s barely any cupboards or counter space either. So baring is mind they also have a utility room and loads of storage, I don’t think they will struggle with the space at all.

Oh, hi Katie ;-0

she did do a name video explaining why she called them what she did, apparently they got the name Wren from a tv show? If he was a girl he was going to be called clementine or something, I think he got off lightly, although I agree, I don’t really like the name wren!
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
she did do a name video explaining why she called them what she did, apparently they got the name Wren from a tv show? If he was a girl he was going to be called clementine or something, I think he got off lightly, although I agree, I don’t really like the name wren!
:ROFLMAO:
I really like the name Wren, sweet and unique name.

Not a fan of the pink, but in general, I like her style. I always say go with what you like, whether it dates or not. You could be dead in a year or so, why play it safe and vanilla?

Reactions: 6
I agree I think Wren is a sweet name I also like the names of her girls.
The girls names are lovely, I sort of thought she would go more traditional with wrens name because of the older two, I just find wren is a bit odd for an adult man, but it’s personal preference. :)

To have a mini break from the kitchen ‘of dreams’ she’s focusing on clothes content just to make sure she’s covering all angles of her audience! Now the kids are being used for Next - well Adidas via Next. Today we have a picture of her and the kids at the beach. Notice how she puts in the kids wellies are gifted yet not tagged who gifted them? Unless I’ve missed something, I thought she was very transparent?? Don’t forget guys, she is so very very grateful for everything! 😇
And I do agree with the name Wren, though it’s cute, that boy will eventually grown up 🤔

To have a mini break from the kitchen ‘of dreams’ she’s focusing on clothes content just to make sure she’s covering all angles of her audience! Now the kids are being used for Next - well Adidas via Next. Today we have a picture of her and the kids at the beach. Notice how she puts in the kids wellies are gifted yet not tagged who gifted them? Unless I’ve missed something, I thought she was very transparent?? Don’t forget guys, she is so very very grateful for everything! 😇
And I do agree with the name Wren, though it’s cute, that boy will eventually grown up 🤔
yeah although not a cheap clothes though are they. Also all I think when they say the name
wren is wren kitchens.

yeah although not a cheap clothes though are they. Also all I think when they say the name
wren is wren kitchens.
I went to buy some Adidas leggings for running I thought they would be be that expensive they were £60!!! £60 for some leggings I went to primark after!!!

wren is wren kitchens.

I went to buy some Adidas leggings for running I thought they would be be that expensive they were £60!!! £60 for some leggings I went to primark after!!!
Just looked on the next website £95
For her outfit alone. Kate not everyone is as well of as you wish I could buy clothes all the time but sadly I don’t have much to fall back on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
wren is wren kitchens.

Why am I not surprised!! 🙄
This is where I just don’t relate anymore!! It’s not selling to her followers, it’s trying to bankrupt them!
How I wish I could afford her holidays, her house renovation, her teeth (not that I’d waste money on teeth unless they were falling out), multiple pairs of glasses, the list goes on.
And.... I wonder if she was hoping to get a Wren kitchen!! 🤣 Maybe they have, she’s not told us yet!! Edge of the seat stuff!! 🤭

• Haha
Eugh another picture of her with the caption "this is my favourite picture"🙄 how does she claim to not be full of herself when she has photoshoots of herself almost daily. If Katie was chocolate she would eat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.