Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s that boring Instagram didn’t highlight to me she’s moved house.....

Reactions: 1
I thought this too, they weren’t in the flat for very long. Wonder if it’s private rental or social ?
They will be moving to yet another one of her father’s properties... this woman doesn’t seem capable of doing anything unless it’s under her Daddies wing. She’s only ever lived in properties owned by him, at one stage they were living with him and she “works” for him and has never worked independently for anyone else...... it’s a very weird set up all together. She’s like a child, rather than a grown adult woman with her own family.

Reactions: 4
They will be moving to yet another one of her father’s properties... this woman doesn’t seem capable of doing anything unless it’s under her Daddies wing. She’s only ever lived in properties owned by him, at one stage they were living with him and she “works” for him and has never worked independently for anyone else...... it’s a very weird set up all together. She’s like a child, rather than a grown adult woman with her own family.
I wonder if Paul works again now? Didn’t he have ages when he wasn’t able to work due to an injury, I seem to remember.

I wonder if Paul works again now? Didn’t he have ages when he wasn’t able to work due to an injury, I seem to remember.
He used to do maintenance for the railway which he stopped due to an injury or something health related but that was years ago. He was working as an estate agent or something along those lines but again that’s a few years ago now so could have changed again. I just don’t understand why they are so dependent on her father. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 2
He used to do maintenance for the railway which he stopped due to an injury or something health related but that was years ago. He was working as an estate agent or something along those lines but again that’s a few years ago now so could have changed again. I just don’t understand why they are so dependent on her father. It’s so weird.
I think the estate agent was for her dad.

• Wow
  • Haha
I thought this too, they weren’t in the flat for very long. Wonder if it’s private rental or social ?
Probably her dad's. How many times have they moved since Ellie was born 7 years ago? I've counted at least 5 that I can remember, but it's probably more. 🤔

Did anyone see the staircase on her stories 😱. I hope that’s on the top of their list to get sorted!

Oh my god, accident waiting to happen!!! 😱😱😱 Is that even allowed? Especially if they're renting?

Reactions: 1