Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her lack of social media presence yet somehow still gets ads!?
she only gets ads because she’s with channel mum. She’s not even got 12K followers on Instagram and all she posts are monotonous throw back photos of her kids or her when she’s been pregnant. She’s so dull.

Reactions: 5
she only gets ads because she’s with channel mum. She’s not even got 12K followers on Instagram and all she posts are monotonous throw back photos of her kids or her when she’s been pregnant. She’s so dull.
ahhh THAT’S why.

her sons too!
They have always gone completely OTT with presents for those kids. I remember one year she got the little girl a massive Barbie camper van toy which was about £150 on its own and then bought her about 5 new dolls and about 20 other gifts - she must have spent in excess of £300 on her presents and then they had a birthday party for her and they went on a day out - so all in her birthday celebrations probably set them back maybe £500 or more - it’s just ludicrous.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the elves in her story today? It’s ‘oops’ not ‘opps!’ I know she’s likely dyslexic but come on! I think Ellie would have even realised that was spelt wrong!

Reactions: 3
I get the impression she has moved away from YT ect, and is now working again. I loved watching her videos when she had Ellie I was a young mum and I found them helpful as non of my friends had children. I have to admit that I miss her videos.

Reactions: 1