Katherine Long

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if any 41 year old man was attracted to her (personality wise) then he would need to have his hard drive checked because she is so child like.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Let’s face it Paul isn’t going to any speed dating event he knows she’s going to, because he’s not going to stand a chance now with Katherine staring at him from across the room 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
At least she’s aware of it I guess! Wonder if there are any dating events for people with autism near where she lives?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
she probably don’t want an autistic boyfriend 😂
I think she’s picky. Apart from bring in the closet of course. She really is going baby reindeer!!!

Am I right in thinking the only interaction they had was the night she met him a few weeks ago and nothing since?? Feckin weird
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
She posted a video a while ago (think a rant video saying she’s not gay) about her two precious relationships and why they broke up. With one, she was saying her boyfriend’s mom verbally abused her and treated her badly about having autism.

I wonder how accurate that is? Based on her recent video about Paul, I could totally see the mother of some young lad ringing her up to tell her to back off if she was being obsessive and OTT.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
She reminds me of an Avatar, I can’t put my finger quite on why, but I always think it when she posts from this angle
All I can see when I look at her face is signs of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. “Short” eyes with epicantal fold, flat nasal bridge and mid-face, smooth philtrum, and very thin upper lip. Would also explain some of her behaviours (learning difficulties, seems to have difficulties understanding consequences {eg, doesn’t grasp that talking about fellas constantly on her TikToks are problematic and never get the result she wants}, impulsivity).
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Not being funny but if she spent all her money on ozempic instead of Gucci it would solve a lot of issues for her. There doesn't seem to be any attempts to tackle her weight and it's out of control
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
All I can see when I look at her face is signs of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. “Short” eyes with epicantal fold, flat nasal bridge and mid-face, smooth philtrum, and very thin upper lip. Would also explain some of her behaviours (learning difficulties, seems to have difficulties understanding consequences {eg, doesn’t grasp that talking about fellas constantly on her TikToks are problematic and never get the result she wants}, impulsivity).
I agree! People talk about how amazing her eyes are but they freak me out!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
She gets so offended when people point out she’s constantly out of breath as well, when they’re just asking if she’s okay
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
200 people approaching her for photos in a club. It makes me a bit sad as I doubt the majority are doing it to be nice..
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
200 people approaching her for photos in a club. It makes me a bit sad as I doubt the majority are doing it to be nice..
It is sad. You can see by the looks the people in the background are giving each other that they’re staring and taking the piss out of her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2