I’m sorry but if any 41 year old man was attracted to her (personality wise) then he would need to have his hard drive checked because she is so child like.
she probably don’t want an autistic boyfriendAt least she’s aware of it I guess! Wonder if there are any dating events for people with autism near where she lives?
I think she’s picky. Apart from bring in the closet of course. She really is going baby reindeer!!!she probably don’t want an autistic boyfriend![]()
All I can see when I look at her face is signs of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. “Short” eyes with epicantal fold, flat nasal bridge and mid-face, smooth philtrum, and very thin upper lip. Would also explain some of her behaviours (learning difficulties, seems to have difficulties understanding consequences {eg, doesn’t grasp that talking about fellas constantly on her TikToks are problematic and never get the result she wants}, impulsivity).She reminds me of an Avatar, I can’t put my finger quite on why, but I always think it when she posts from this angle
Brave woman I’ll give her thatDid she seriously go out by herself in Middlesbrough until 3 in the morning
I agree! People talk about how amazing her eyes are but they freak me out!!All I can see when I look at her face is signs of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. “Short” eyes with epicantal fold, flat nasal bridge and mid-face, smooth philtrum, and very thin upper lip. Would also explain some of her behaviours (learning difficulties, seems to have difficulties understanding consequences {eg, doesn’t grasp that talking about fellas constantly on her TikToks are problematic and never get the result she wants}, impulsivity).
It is sad. You can see by the looks the people in the background are giving each other that they’re staring and taking the piss out of her.200 people approaching her for photos in a club. It makes me a bit sad as I doubt the majority are doing it to be nice..