Katherine Long

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anybody else really shocked to hear that she's straight? I'm a full blown lesbian myself so mean no offence with this, but she dresses very masculine. I really thought my gaydar was accurate, clearly not!
I was also surprised, she might not realise herself yet though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is anybody else really shocked to hear that she's straight? I'm a full blown lesbian myself so mean no offence with this, but she dresses very masculine. I really thought my gaydar was accurate, clearly not!
What...she's not a lesbian? No way, she's in denial then. I'm not having that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I also thought she was gay, it’s the tucking in of the polo shirt for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but there ain’t no way on earth she’s straight! She’s probably in denial or hasn’t realised yet.

Reactions: 3
Someone has asked on her video if she has fecal alcohol syndrome instead of fetal alcohol syndrome, that's proper tickled me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear she took microbiologist out her bio…it’s back in it now
---

---

She’s dressed like one too
I’m screaming that’s like saying you applied for a nursing job but then found out you were actually employed as a health care assistant (no shade because I used to be one and you are amazing)! But it’s worlds apart.

I’m screaming that’s like saying you applied for a nursing job but then found out you were actually employed as a health care assistant (no shade because I used to be one and you are amazing)! But it’s worlds apart.
Maybe someone else applied for her and exaggerated what the job was