Katherine Long

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a liar ^
---

So it’s ok to lie consistently about a professional job role to her followers? Well when her employer finds out I’m sure she’ll not longer be a “microbiologist-anything” 😂
I didnt actually know that🥴

I feel guilty now! Especially after the video about the depression. I wish she would sort her hair out, it winds me up!

People keep saying she’s harmless and so sweet etc but all I see is her being passive aggressive on her videos bragging about how much money she has (living at home and lying about her job?)… like saying “I can spend my money how I want” - literally no one said you couldn’t lol?
And then in the comment sections, her and her followers are so argumentative for no reason when people ask polite/very reasonable questions like “how do you afford this” etc. straight away they’re hounded with “none of your business” replies and whatever. Like chill, she chose to post it and give an itemised cost count

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All these thousands of pounds she spends on designer clothes every week yet scrolling through her TikTok page all she seems to wear is the same Nike tops on repeat alongside the crustiest looking trousers ever? Makes sense… :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People keep saying she’s harmless and so sweet etc but all I see is her being passive aggressive on her videos bragging about how much money she has (living at home and lying about her job?)… like saying “I can spend my money how I want” - literally no one said you couldn’t lol?
And then in the comment sections, her and her followers are so argumentative for no reason when people ask polite/very reasonable questions like “how do you afford this” etc. straight away they’re hounded with “none of your business” replies and whatever. Like chill, she chose to post it and give an itemised cost count
Has she removed that she’s a “microbiologist” yet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All that money to spend yet looks like she's been dragged through a bush backwards. She's got the worst style I've ever seen..

• Haha
There’s an nhs article about her that was published in 2018 so obviously things may have changed in 5 years… but it says she works 10 hours a week as an assistant technical officer… so the money spend is mind boggling even with paying no bills etc. Spend your money however you like but if you flaunt it online people will question how you can afford it when they can’t.

• Haha
There’s an nhs article about her that was published in 2018 so obviously things may have changed in 5 years… but it says she works 10 hours a week as an assistant technical officer… so the money spend is mind boggling even with paying no bills etc. Spend your money however you like but if you flaunt it online people will question how you can afford it when they can’t.
There’ll be some kind of benefits involved. Perfect way to call her out given just how long it takes to train to be a microbiologist, the competitive nature & that she’s been one for at least 2 years. Autism or not, she’s able to make TikTok videos, able to work, able to trusted with large amounts of money therefore no excuse to lie!

She keeps saying she has “bills to pay like everyone else” but what bills? Her phone bill for £50 a month? She’s so out of touch

She’s a mug, all those items she bought are available in the UK and for at least £60 less each. Not to mention, they’re horrible.

I used to like her, but find her constant bragging to be insufferable. She gets a kick out of people moaning about how much she spends, so she can passive aggressively respond. Lastly, her taste is tit.

Reactions: 3
She’s a mug, all those items she bought are available in the UK and for at least £60 less each. Not to mention, they’re horrible.

I used to like her, but find her constant bragging to be insufferable. She gets a kick out of people moaning about how much she spends, so she can passive aggressively respond. Lastly, her taste is tit.
I hate the whole “I don’t get why people ask how much I spent and don’t like it but im going to tell you anyway” like it’s so obvious she just wants to rub it in peoples faces. That bracelet was not nice at all

I don't know why she buys such crap, it all looks naff. And that hair....argghhh I just want to flatten it! She's got to be the most boring person I've ever come across

looks like she's moving out? she went sofa shopping and is refusing to answer questions on live about whether she's moving out :ROFLMAO:
i used to like her as well but she's not as kind as people make out, she's really passive aggressive to her followers. don't show off your gucci stuff then if you don't like people commenting on it :rolleyes:

looks like she's moving out? she went sofa shopping and is refusing to answer questions on live about whether she's moving out :ROFLMAO:
i used to like her as well but she's not as kind as people make out, she's really passive aggressive to her followers. don't show off your gucci stuff then if you don't like people commenting on it :rolleyes:
She won’t last two minutes on her own

She definitely won’t be head to toe in designer once she moves out, fair enough she’s in the north and it’s cheaper but I live around half an hour from her and the £650 she’ll happily drop on ugly gucci rubbish pays my rent alone without any other bills😂😂😂 I give her 3 months max before she’s back at home