Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minxxx

I don’t get these tidy and clean with me vlogs. Who is watching them? I agree the clothes on the aga was definitely fake. Surely it should be off now, so there’s no reason to hang things on it.

Her hauls are dull now. There’s only so many bits of plastic tat and headbands anyone can use. I think I’ve watched her a bit too much and she’s getting annoying. Why does she keep shouting random words in strange voices. My OH thinks she’s has Tourette’s. There was a haul the other day and she was talking about flower arrangements in a normal voice, the she just yelled the word Arrangements randomly. It’s bizzare.

Reactions: 5

Nelly

In defence of Luke he does have varied content not just haul after haul. His
lockdown visits to a different country/era are entertaining.

And I’ll say it again she rides on his and Mr Carringtons coattails!
I agree with you, that is what I meant, she must know he has done a haul, but she is still going to do one.

I like Luke’s content and his friendship with Zara.

And yes she does hang on the coat tails of Luke and Mr Carrington who in my opinion are funnier and put a lot of thought into their content.

Reactions: 4

Annabel89

Chatty Member
She should try to establish what it is which is missing from her life that she is trying to compensate for by buying all this rubbish.

Also, does she never have to do anything other than just lounge about all day in the garden... Other than shop of course!

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
It looks as if Kate is reading here.... doing a clear out and declutter of all her toot. Quite sad really that she states so much of it is not worn or used.

OMG the singing 😱😱😱 I’m actually embarrassed on her behalf, the worst thing is all the praise in the comments which is encouraging her to post more on YT!
Such a cringe fest. I can't stand it.

Nelly

What gets me is when she says Lee has made her coffee in bed, poor bloke has been at work all week, he seems to do most of the cooking as well.

She lost her radio show, singing in holiday camps cannot pay that much and is only seasonal, she hasn’t got that many followers on her Youtube or Instagram, if she carries just doing hauls even those won’t last long, she really needs to step up.

Nelly

Another blooming haul, just how much tat does she need for that house? (lovely as it is), it’s the same thing all the time, do something different for a change.

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Kate has a Poundland haul this afternoon. I wonder if she managed to use / find somewhere in her house for the £100 worth of tat she bought from there a few weeks ago?

Her spending really is out of control. I wonder what Lee makes of it. It would seem to be his money she is spending, seeing as all she does is loaf about all day rearranging her teacups 🙄

Annabel89

Chatty Member
There are a few youtubers I watch, who have posted various haul videos recently
From my understanding of the lockdown rules, it's for essential items when visiting shops? Perhaps I've got this wrong though?
I'd love to be able to get on the bus,.as I dont drive, and go round my local B&M type shops😠😠😠😠
I think you are free to do as much shopping as you wish now. However I wouldn't personally see potentially putting myself, my family or others at risk for the sake of yet MORE cushions, mugs or whatever this week's star plastic crap of the week buy is, as sensible or responsible. Clearly greedy, selfish Kate thinks differently.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
In defence of Luke he does have varied content not just haul after haul. His
lockdown visits to a different country/era are entertaining.

And I’ll say it again she rides on his and Mr Carringtons coattails!

Nelly

Just watched her vlog on ‘tidy my kitchen”, it looked like she had just thrown things around, washing hanging on the aga, clothes horse covered in clothes, it just looked so staged.

As for her hauls, its the same old stuff, nothing different.

Queenie

VIP Member
Her “do you want aaaaaaa.........” to her dog is so bloody annoying. And the dog snoring it’s way through every video......😡

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Just a thought, do you think with all this buying, it may be because of her mum passing away and this is her way of coping?.
Yes possibly. I thought it was quite sad that soon after her Mum died, she started buying all those plates, glasses etc for her wedding and I am sure she mentioned that she was storing them on the floor of her Mum's house.

Having said that though, she was a shopping addict well before then anyway. I think she's just addicted to the buzz of getting stuff, posting on YouTube and Instagram, showing off her house and getting likes etc. She contributes absolutely nothing to society, just a mindless consumer.

• Heart

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Used to watch her but bored of hauls.
Have house envy though. Her home is beautiful.

Reactions: 3
I liked watching Kate - but she Seems unable to Vlog without mentioning Mr.Carrington, at first I thought he was her partner!

Nelly

Ohh sounds like Kate is coming back from her break with some exciting new content! A Lidl haul followed by a Poundlabd haul later in the week. Gosh, what a true shopping talent she really is! 😡
Her friend Luke did a Lidl one the other day and as for a Poundland haul, just why?.

She really needs to up her game, nearly all vloggers are all doing the same, very boring and unoriginal.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She seems ok. I got a little bored of her content so haven't watched her in months, but good for if you like hauls.

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Also I should have added to my previous post I do hope that her constant spending doesn't put financial pressure on them as a family. Her other half seems to be constantly working, and whilst I appreciate that there can't be any singing work at the moment, even in 'normal' times she seems to just drop her son off at school and then spend the rest of the day loafing around and shopping! Also if she starts going more down the sponsorship route, I would never trust her to give honest opinions as we all know she's just obsessed with doing whatever it takes to aquire more cheap / free stuff!