Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanessajenkins

Urgh ‘Mug of the Day’ Kate. Vloggers like her really wind me up. Fill their house full of crap from Poundland and then make occasional remarks on sustainability. Nope.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Minxxx

I’ve never watched one of Louise’s videos. I used to hate it when Kate had her in her vids. She’s just another “look at me I’m mad”
housewife with a shopping addiction. Tedious in the extreme.

Reactions: 6

Nelly

Guess what?, another boring haul, does she not have a working brain?, use it, do something different, I unsubscribed from her months ago, but still get recommendations, erghhh, so boring, take a leaf out of what Luke and Mr Carrington are doing, especially Luke.

As Annabel says a decluttering video some time soon.

Reactions: 5

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I really enjoy their content ... cannot think why they chummed up with her ...?

I think she’s unfunny and trying too hard when in a collaborative video ....

Glad it’s not just me !!

Minxxx

At this point someone needs to stage an intervention. I can’t believe her fella hasn’t told her to get a grip. Her life revolves around shopping, mugs and gravy bones.

• Haha
  • Heart

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Just to add, her mate Louise is naff as can be as well. Boring, mundane lives that they try to turn into 'content'. Zero talent, zero originality.

Nelly

I also disliked the videos which included her dad and his jokes, I get that they seem close, but one families humour is another families nightmare, to me that was cringe.

What was that stupid bit in the video where Lee was there, then wasn’t.

I also dislike the voice changes as well.

Also dislike the come dine with me, I think the way she acts while preparing the food is put on and Lee ends up finishing it off.

Marylou, vent all you like. 😅

Annabel89

Chatty Member
This just popped up on my suggestions. One hundred English pounds in Poundland. WTAF is wrong with her. It might be time to move this thread from rave about.

She’s out of control. Does she do anything other than shop? It was only a couple of weeks ago when she did a haul of things she had in her house from Poundland that hadn’t even been opened. This level of mindless consumerism is terrible. Even more so when it’s just unnecessary plastic shite that will end up in an ocean somewhere.

View attachment 157726
Ridiculous and you are absolutely right in that the environmental impact of buying all this junk won't have so much as even briefly crossed her mind.

I hate it when when YouTubers use stupid thumbnail images which show themselves posing with their 'swag.' Kate looks particularly crazed in hers! 🤪

I haven't watched it, but I presume that 'oh hey' thing is a cushion. That is a perfect example of pure tat which I can guarantee will end up in landfill. I mean it's hardly the sort of classic piece you would want to keep in your home for years is it? Never mind, it can be used as content for an exciting 'decluttering' video this time next year 😡

PinkFigs

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread! I used to really enjoy Kate's videos, but my God, she never stops buying and it makes me feel claustrophobic if that makes sense?! I just think it's so greedy to continue to shop and "snap up bargains" when she clearly doesn't need anymore stuff - she must be drowning in things already. Plus, all the wedding buying is so tedious. How many hearts and candle holders do you need.... A shame, because I used to like her but her content is too repetitive now. And, does anyone else think the dresses that she buys don't suit her? A lot are too tight (especially around the bust) and too short. She looks best in ones just below her knee I think. And don't get me started on her headbands :ROFLMAO:
I totally get what you mean about her hauls making you feel claustrophobic; all the Poundland, Home Bargains, B&M Hauls by Youtubers are just getting too much. Whilst those shops are fine for cleaning products and the odd toiletry items, they're quite depressing to be in and there is no way I'd want to have cupboards full of Poundland mugs and photo frames

Annabel89

Chatty Member
I really enjoy their content ... cannot think why they chummed up with her ...?

I think she’s unfunny and trying too hard when in a collaborative video ....

Glad it’s not just me !!
Yes, totally agree. Mr Carrington and Luke are both talented and stylish. Kate is just.... I think the best way I can put it is naff!

OMG the singing 😱😱😱 I’m actually embarrassed on her behalf, the worst thing is all the praise in the comments which is encouraging her to post more on YT!

• Haha

Joanygq

I like her personality but the endless hauls of wasteful products are starting to grate recently
She mustve bought out every Home Bargains & Poundland in her area of their wedding section in the last 6 months

So glad I found this thread! I used to really enjoy Kate's videos, but my God, she never stops buying and it makes me feel claustrophobic if that makes sense?! I just think it's so greedy to continue to shop and "snap up bargains" when she clearly doesn't need anymore stuff - she must be drowning in things already. Plus, all the wedding buying is so tedious. How many hearts and candle holders do you need.... A shame, because I used to like her but her content is too repetitive now. And, does anyone else think the dresses that she buys don't suit her? A lot are too tight (especially around the bust) and too short. She looks best in ones just below her knee I think. And don't get me started on her headbands :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
You'd have thought this pandemic and lockdown would have slowed down her spending and hauls. Kate, you have enough tat! I find people posting hauls right now really tacky, when there are so many people in financial crisis.

Marylou

VIP Member
I don’t get these tidy and clean with me vlogs. Who is watching them? I agree the clothes on the aga was definitely fake. Surely it should be off now, so there’s no reason to hang things on it.

Her hauls are dull now. There’s only so many bits of plastic tat and headbands anyone can use. I think I’ve watched her a bit too much and she’s getting annoying. Why does she keep shouting random words in strange voices. My OH thinks she’s has Tourette’s. There was a haul the other day and she was talking about flower arrangements in a normal voice, the she just yelled the word Arrangements randomly. It’s bizzare.
I used to really enjoy her vlogs but now I skip through or avoid altogether. The ridiculous hauls (especially in the midst of a pandemic) are boring and totally unnecessary. Her house is gorgeous but she's filling it with tat and cheap accessories.

I had to stop watching the Come Dine with Me episodes she filmed recently because of her dumb voice changes while chopping potatoes, seriously cringe!!!! She's trying too hard and, for me anyway, she's just not as funny as she thinks.

p. s. thanks for letting me vent 😂

• Heart

Queenie

VIP Member
I also didn’t like the ones with her dad. She’s the double of him & they clearly think each other is hilarious. But they’re annoying.
When she talks in those stupid voices it’s like she has a split personality.
the amount of crap she buys is ridiculous & a shame to display it in that lovely house.

thoughts on Kate McCabe... I love her content and zany sense of humour
I also now can’t pick up a cup without shouting mug of the day.