Kate Lawler #14 Only happy when Noa’s performing or when she’s on a child free trip for This Morning

What is the most apt name for Kate’s husband (other than Selfish runt)?

• The Handsome

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • The Not Handsome

Votes: 120 44.6%
  • The Handsoff

Votes: 81 30.1%
  • Bodge

Votes: 61 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliennnnnnt! I won, just like I win everything and I am good at everything … except I wasn’t very good at being the Mother of a Newborn so I got Siobhan to do it (she’s a paid Nanny, but I like to use the word Doula cos it makes it sound like it was a medical service and not a paid-for service that I used cos I couldn’t cope)

Not that there’s anything wrong with not coping, it’s just I didn’t like to admit it until the magazines and book publishers started paying me to admit it and then I didn’t mind it so much, but now I’d rather not be reminded of it because I’ve settled into Motherhood now and I feel like a bit of a plum for overreacting to Motherhood so drastically, letting my infant defeat me and letting my SuperWoman mask slip so now I’d like normal service to resume, that’s the service where I’m the skinniest, prettiest and funniest thank you. As you were….

P.S If anyone doesn’t get the above as the blatant sarcasm and dig at Kate that it is, then you don’t belong on this thread …See ya 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well, see they're out for a family dinner and she's still doing Kaz v Food. Even her dad's told Kate "We're out to dinner, stop it". Irritating individual.

Reactions: 21
More of a lurker but where is her useless husband
Has he left?
I haven't seen him in any stories for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lurker de-lurking.

I have a son a similar age to Noa (his language is far less sophisticated, though) so have followed Kate on and off. I sometimes sympathise with her but my god she is so SHOUTY!
---
Well, see they're out for a family dinner and she's still doing Kaz v Food. Even her dad's told Kate "We're out to dinner, stop it". Irritating individual.
just seen this, seriously :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The sister is a woman-child with the food tasting. So embarrassing.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Imagine going out to dinner and sitting next to this bunch of gobby idiots. You’d want compensation 😂
Even her Dad had had enough of her twatting around!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Both her and the twin have major issues with food.
And she really is the loudest person on Insta - how Noa had managed to find her voice is beyond me

They don't seem to have any awareness about how this can impact a child, carrying on like that infront of Noa, being a drama queen about food. What does Kaz live on?! Bread? Pizza?

Reactions: 8
Both her and the twin have major issues with food.
And she really is the loudest person on Insta - how Noa had managed to find her voice is beyond me
I think Noa will be as loud as her, when she grows up... sadly

Reactions: 3
That silly sing song voice she uses with Noa!! Have you noticed that Noa sounds the same too?

She’s a lazy bleep! I treated pull up like knickers, and was constantly asking if they needed to go loo, after about 2 months we just moved on to proper underwear as if they felt wet and uncomfortable they were more inclined to go loo. She’s just so lazy, she needs to start putting work into parent! Everything is just such a hard ship

• Haha
Mine is two months older than noa and not ready, to be honest. None of my NCT group (all December 2020 babies) are potty trained yet although some have started to show an interest.

Personally I think potty training is one of those things that if in doubt is best left, I’m not an expert, just a personal view. What I mean is personally I’d rather leave it and have a child potty train ‘well’ than potty train too early and have them have accidents and have associated feelings of shame or upset over toileting.

Noa is so articulate, it’s easy to forget she’s only two and three months.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.