Kate King #2 Roses are red, I love an old dear, just to be clear I NEVER had diarrhoea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Fully qualified photographer' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You hear that whurring noise? It's Ansel Adams spinning in his grave!

Rankin and David Bailey will be down the job centre on Monday, their days are numbered now ar' Kate is on the scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched one of her baby name videos and she fully gave personalities to each of her imaginary kids and it’s filled me with quite a lot of sadness that’s that how desperate for a baby she is

Just watched one of her baby name videos and she fully gave personalities to each of her imaginary kids and it’s filled me with quite a lot of sadness that’s that how desperate for a baby she is
I feel (kinda) mean saying this but I feel like she’ll be no way capable of having or raising kids

Val doesn’t want Kate to have any friends or a platform.
Absolutely none of that makes sense ?? Her mum sounds like a right evil cow, her coffin dodger parents don’t want their fully grown adult daughter to have friends 😭

Reactions: 2
Nah this is soooo weird and low key abusive wtf she’s 25 being treated like a child. Yes, she clearly needs extra support but stripping her of her life will make her way worse. She clearly won’t have kids it’s cruel of Val to even expect grand kids let alone force Kate to not do things just so she can potentially have them
Someone free this girl, I suspect she might be on the spectrum and it’s horrible her parents don’t offer the correct support to help her thrive

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen this. I thought people were joking on twt when they said she was unfriending people on FB who are under the age of 60. Assuming Val means well, if she wants Kate to have kids, making her social circle smaller by stopping her going to bowls and hosting the request show is surely going to limit the number of people she meets so how is she supposed to find a partner? Makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe Val is actually aware of Kate’s online following and thinks she is trying to protect her by encouraging her not to return to Stoke Mandeville so she keeps a lower profile and is just using the family thing as an excuse.

I really hope someone hasn’t edited this because it’s not even funny.

It’s sad that she’s being made to limit her time at Foxhill because didn’t she join an under-40s bowls team earlier this year?

I feel we need to launch the #FreeTheAylesburyOne campaign.

Her mum is clearly an abuser tbh. She’s keeping her as a child deliberately.

Reactions: 7
imagine your mum saying that unless you defriend on facebook you’re not going to get a job or have a family, and using your want for a family against you.

Reactions: 5
This has to be a long form performance art project at this point

View attachment 2669589
Omfg!

She's been absent for ages but back with a true belter.

"Or something like that" - "Will update you all with my diet later" - the sheer fact Peter looks like he's on his last legs.

And, of course, the photoshop... because even with the way she's used paint to make the right hand bit of her glasses match the pillows, there's no accounting for the ski slope slant on her hair just above, nor the sudden disappearance of hair on her right hand side glasses.