Kate King #2 Roses are red, I love an old dear, just to be clear I NEVER had diarrhoea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she real 😭
Hahaha stop it. She’s gotta be having a laugh surely? Radical idea but could she not make her own dinner or evil Val leave her a plate in the oven to warm up? I suppose the patients will be breathing a sigh of relief imagine the chaos she would cause? Logging on to Facebook and seeing Kate has announced to the world you’ve dropped your urine sample off and it was a funny colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I think Chris and Mandy are my favourite incidental characters from the extended Kate King universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
GEeNbWfXkAAvxIi?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Mostly Mary Whitehouse with the call to bring back national service and decrying parenting standards... but tongue in cheek by letting us know Mick/Mike is in the shower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2707436

Mostly Mary Whitehouse with the call to bring back national service and decrying parenting standards... but tongue in cheek by letting us know Mick/Mike is in the shower 😂
This can’t be really her posting ‘bring back national service for the lame & lazy’? Sweetheart you turned down a job because it clashes with your mum making your tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The funny thing is that Kate is much more "famous" now than she was when she had TikTok and Instagram.

If she was savvy with it, she could easily forge a genuine influencer career and make some money from it.

But her family are so desperate to keep her stuck in the past that it'll never happen.

Reactions: 4
I can just imagine Kate badly attempting to line dance to Beyoncé’s new tune . Maybe when Val croaks it she’ll come back to tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whilst the Kate Middleton conspiracy theories have started to die down, I can’t help but look back to those badly photoshopped pictures that came out…. Did Kensington Palace employ the services of Aylesbury’s most talented and unemployed photographer?

• Haha
Reactions: 6