Kate King #2 Roses are red, I love an old dear, just to be clear I NEVER had diarrhoea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video was the first thing that came up on my FYP when I opened TikTok and for a moment I thought Kate was back on TikTok

The comments are full of people saying that they miss her and want her to come back.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 2
Guys, this new account that has sprung up on TikTok is uploading classic Kate clips for all to enjoy so they are definitely worth a follow. I fear this is the closest will get to her returning to her socials

Reactions: 2
Love how they had to invent a sex scandal from her co host to sack her off hospital radio.

Reactions: 1
Big news! First video footage of Kate King leaked, since the hiatus she’s been on since May. She’s been doing a spot of vlogging in Southend, in you guessed it, Costa Coffee! It still shows she’s got the veracity of an influencer burning like a fire within her, indicating not all hope is lost and there’s still a chance she’ll return to her socials. Kate is seen sporting a pair of new glasses and is trying out a new hairstyle.

Reactions: 6
When I say I RAN here after seeing this. Can’t believe ar Kate is at the epicentre of a racism scandal. It’s like the This Morning saga all over again, minus the pervy geriatric old men letching over the tea boys part.

---
Someone has accused Kate of reporting Steve to Ofcom

Reactions: 7