Kate - its_not_kates_time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This treatment week was kindly gifted x”

We knew that, Kate. What a pity you weren’t upfront about this from the outset. Also, hi!

By the way, people who live in San Francisco never call it “San Fran” and make fun of people who do.
---
Exactly this!! Tempted to report her to Ad Standards.

Reactions: 5
God, I cringe so hard when people say "San Fran"

Reactions: 4
Shes a horrid human being. Great for her the shonky treatment got gifted including the stem cells. What about the people who struggle to get any help, who watch their children die, and struggle day to day. She infuriates me the way she makes it feel like she is better than anyone else. You hear of people sell their homes to go to this place and end up dying a couple of months later. For the most part she is worse than Belle Gibson.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully this means she won’t have to scam innocent people out of money to fund her trips back there every 12 months

Reactions: 6
Haven’t looked at her account in a while. She looks different but I’m not sure how.
Yeah, I thought this a while back and thought she had a bit of a 'steroid' look about her face. Could just be a bit of extra weight and lack of filters though.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I thought this a while back and thought she had a bit of a 'steroid' look about her face. Could just be a bit of extra weight and lack of filters though.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she was put on steroids as well to stop the growth of the tumours but we would never hear about that.

Reactions: 3