Kate - its_not_kates_time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place to chat about Kate without taking the attention away from Leila Stead - Tattle away

Reactions: 10
**reposting from the Crazy Stead Thread**

I’ve said it before, but if you haven’t already listened to the Scamanda podcast, you must. Whilst I imagine it’s hard to fathom anyone would use serious illness to lie, deceive, and gain financially… it is absolutely possible, as Amanda Reilly’s case proves.

I haven’t yet seen Pablo’s investigation, but I am a proud critical thinker, and something seems very off about Kate’s cancer. I wish I didn’t, but I have too many friends that have had this insidious disease in their bodies, and I am all too familiar with the symptoms. She said she had 10 - TEN! - brain tumours. And 9 of them have just……. disappeared? Any kind of mass in the brain can have a serious impact on mobility, speech, vision, hearing etc. yet she showed no symptoms? What am I missing? Happy to be informed and/corrected by someone with a relevant qualification.

Reactions: 13
How do 9 just disappear from snake oil doctors.. something definitely isn't adding up. There is nothing wrong with trying different methods to try and beat or cure cancer but, what if she has gone through all of this process in Mexico and she gets home and finds out its still there or god forbid its worse. Will she inform her wolf pack will, she admit it didn't work.? Will she have ruined her chances of western medicines being able to help her ??

Reactions: 8
Place to chat about Kate without taking the attention away from Leila Stead - Tattle away
Thanks for making the thread!

I’d repost my all of my previous comments from Leila’s thread that I think give context to my opinion on the whole matter but there are too many. That said, for any newcomers, just know that this thread wasn’t created to “bash” Kate but to process new and very concerning info around her situation.
---
How do 9 just disappear from snake oil doctors.. something definitely isn't adding up. There is nothing wrong with trying different methods to try and beat or cure cancer but, what if she has gone through all of this process in Mexico and she gets home and finds out its still there or god forbid its worse. Will she inform her wolf pack will, she admit it didn't work.? Will she have ruined her chances of western medicines being able to help her ??
Will she even go back to traditional doctors to confirm one way or the other? If she refused engaging with oncologists before what’s to say she will now?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought this review of Hope 4 Cancer was pretty interesting… Kate has mentioned she has been classified as “no evidence of disease” NED a few times after scans there.

I think she does have cancer. I think she picks and chooses what information she shares so it’s hard to pin down. If you compiled all the information she has shared over the past few years it would be comprehensive in saying she sought and received medical treatment for cancer. She said she has stage 4 non small cell lung cancer. I think the immunotherapy drug she has said she has taken is working to prolong her life. I think the alternative treatments are not doing anything. It’s called Hope 4 Cancer for a reason, it’s not a cure.
Does anyone remember when she said she got an infection from doing her own IVs and ports? Running circumin through them?

I feel very sorry for her. No one wants to question cancer. It’s such a sad story and she represents a lot of hope for people… it’s hard though when we have seen the rise of scammers and grifters too. I sincerely hope the best for her and her daughter.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have to say I've always been very sceptical of Kate and her situation.. It just doesn't add up and she's all woo woo and alternative treatments which when they're anti medicine it always screams red flags to me!

Reactions: 10
I thought this review of Hope 4 Cancer was pretty interesting… Kate has mentioned she has been classified as “no evidence of disease” NED a few times after scans there.

I think she does have cancer. I think she picks and chooses what information she shares so it’s hard to pin down. If you compiled all the information she has shared over the past few years it would be comprehensive in saying she sought and received medical treatment for cancer. She said she has stage 4 non small cell lung cancer. I think the immunotherapy drug she has said she has taken is working to prolong her life. I think the alternative treatments are not doing anything. It’s called Hope 4 Cancer for a reason, it’s not a cure.
Does anyone remember when she said she got an infection from doing her own IVs and ports? Running circumin through them?

I feel very sorry for her. No one wants to question cancer. It’s such a sad story and she represents a lot of hope for people… it’s hard though when we have seen the rise of scammers and grifters too. I sincerely hope the best for her and her daughter.
I think Pablo is trying to make the point that, in sharing this experience to such a vast platform, Kate is essentially selling the success of this treatment - as an influencer - to an incredibly vulnerable audience. Pablo understands that not everyone can think critically when being spoonfed curated content on social media, and there is a responsibility to ensure that influencer content doesn’t end up costing anyone their life.

After Amanda Reilly was charged for her crimes, many people who had supported her looked back on certain things that “didn’t add up” and saw them with a completely different perspective. Cancer makes you unwell. You look sick. Your body changes. Your skin doesn’t glow. You lack energy. You struggle. It sucks so much from you. With so much cancer in her body, she has continued to look well. In my experience, I have never seen anyone fight cancer for this long and continue to look healthy.

It just doesn’t add up.

EDIT: spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think Pablo is trying to make the point that, in sharing this experience to such a vast platform, Kate is essentially selling the success of this treatment - as an influencer - to an incredibly vulnerable audience. Pablo understands that not everyone can think critically when being spoonfed curated content on social media, and there is a responsibility to ensure that influencer content doesn’t end up costing anyone their life.

After Amanda Reilly was charged for her crimes, many people who had supported her looked back on certain things that “didn’t add up” and saw them with a completely different perspective. Cancer makes you unwell. You look sick. Your body changes. Your skin doesn’t glow. You lack energy. You struggle. It sucks so much from you. With so much cancer in her body, she has continued to look well. In my experience, I have never seen anyone fight cancer for this long and continue to look healthy.

It just doesn’t add up.

EDIT: spelling
I had never heard of Amanda Reilly. I just goggled her and what a ride.

Reactions: 6
This Mexican clinic has been hoodwinking and fleecing people for years. Really shocking.
Lottie Bowser’s partner Ben went there after treatment in the UK didn’t work, paid so much money, was told it was shrinking the cancer and 16 days later was dead. She later met Ellidy and together they worked through their grief on losing their partners.
People who are grasping on for hope will do anything for a chance at their life to be saved.
Here is a few screen shots. Obviously every case is different, but they all seem to end up dying, if they say they are cured they never had cancer in my personal opinion.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I will drop this article here that I previously linked last month.

Hope4Cancer is mentioned in the article. Which also points out that it’s ironically through GoFundMe that these places have been able proliferate, charging way more for their scams than the normal person could pay on their own. With crowdsourcing being so prevalent though and donors being so generous it’s not a problem anymore.

The myriad of other reviews I came across at the time described Hope4Cancer as a complete sham of a clinic that charges exorbitant sums for unproven, unregulated, dangerous and deadly therapies, as Pablo also pointed out. The guy who runs it isn’t even board certified in oncology. He sucks money out of desperate cancer patients who frequently pass away not long after leaving the facility, sadly. He oftentimes convinces them to shun western medicine and tells them radiation and chemo will kill them faster than the cancer and his therapies will save their lives. It is all so upsetting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This Mexican clinic has been hoodwinking and fleecing people for years. Really shocking.
Lottie Bowser’s partner Ben went there after treatment in the UK didn’t work, paid so much money, was told it was shrinking the cancer and 16 days later was dead. She later met Ellidy and together they worked through their grief on losing their partners.
People who are grasping on for hope will do anything for a chance at their life to be saved.
Here is a few screen shots. Obviously every case is different, but they all seem to end up dying, if they say they are cured they never had cancer in my personal opinion.
Did she ever end up saying anything publically about the clinic?

Reactions: 2
I skimmed through Kate's page... here's some of the red flags I found

Screenshot_20230907-133337~2.png

If you need a port for cancer treatment in Australia you don't need to fight or pay for it. IV vit C and curcumin are not cancer treatments, that's woo woo tit.

Screenshot_20230907-132705~2.png

More woo placebo nonsense... this is not how the body works, it's not even remotely anatomically correct to suggest that an enema of any kind can do anything to your liver. Her reference to needles and meds though is completely vague.

Screenshot_20230907-132642~3.png

This is SHOCKINGLY dangerous, and this idea of "sneaking up on cancer cells with insulin" is merely a theory. Not proven.

Screenshot_20230907-134651~2.png

Fenbendazole is also not a cancer treatment, it is used to treat parasites.

Screenshot_20230907-133619~2.png

This is the only mention of an actual proven medication I saw referenced.

Screenshot_20230907-133733~2.png

Her followers often say they follow in her footsteps in their own fights with cancer.

Screenshot_20230907-130927~2.png

Including making choices for a kid.... tragically it didn't "save her life...

Screenshot_20230907-131703~3.jpg

Hopefully this little girl was at home with her family and not in a foreign country at that scam clinic at the end.

Screenshot_20230907-135128~2.png

Gross, irresponsible behaviour.

Screenshot_20230907-134759~2.png

Is this what she believes causes cancer??

Screenshot_20230907-134221~2.png

This is not a role she is qualified for... clearly. It's dangerous that she has elevated herself to this position of "cancer survivor expert"

Screenshot_20230907-135615~2.png

This is the pair of "Doctors" she tagged in her relapse post (which sounded very vague and suspect to me honestly) their pages portray them to be immunologists MAYBE, but definitely anti-vax conspiracy theorists.

Screenshot_20230907-135309~2.png

And lastly.... she's leaning hard into her story, looking to continue profiting off of it perhaps. (Although, probably not with that small fry production team, but whatever)

This person is full of tit. Whether she has cancer or not, she's bloody dangerous.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
**reposting from the Crazy Stead Thread**

I’ve said it before, but if you haven’t already listened to the Scamanda podcast, you must. Whilst I imagine it’s hard to fathom anyone would use serious illness to lie, deceive, and gain financially… it is absolutely possible, as Amanda Reilly’s case proves.

I haven’t yet seen Pablo’s investigation, but I am a proud critical thinker, and something seems very off about Kate’s cancer. I wish I didn’t, but I have too many friends that have had this insidious disease in their bodies, and I am all too familiar with the symptoms. She said she had 10 - TEN! - brain tumours. And 9 of them have just……. disappeared? Any kind of mass in the brain can have a serious impact on mobility, speech, vision, hearing etc. yet she showed no symptoms? What am I missing? Happy to be informed and/corrected by someone with a relevant qualification.
Also came here to repost from the Leila Thread:

What I would pay to hear what Dr Charlie Teo (arguably one of the best neurology oncologists in Australia, if not the world) has to say about Kate’s 10 brain tumours that miraculously vanished in the space of 3 weeks… I listened to a interesting podcast interview he did recently and in his own words, to have cancer in the brain there’s no two ways about it eventually it will be your death sentence and undoubtedly it’s the worst place cancer can ever spread to.. it’s the most difficult part of the body to treat because the brain is SO complex and so much of it is still so unknown.

Reactions: 17
I skimmed through Kate's page... here's some of the red flags I found

View attachment 2431563
If you need a port for cancer treatment in Australia you don't need to fight or pay for it. IV vit C and curcumin are not cancer treatments, that's woo woo tit.

View attachment 2431566
More woo placebo nonsense... this is not how the body works, it's not even remotely anatomically correct to suggest that an enema of any kind can do anything to your liver. Her reference to needles and meds though is completely vague.

View attachment 2431567
This is SHOCKINGLY dangerous, and this idea of "sneaking up on cancer cells with insulin" is merely a theory. Not proven.

View attachment 2431569
Fenbendazole is also not a cancer treatment, it is used to treat parasites.

View attachment 2431570
This is the only mention of an actual proven medication I saw referenced.

View attachment 2431571
Her followers often say they follow in her footsteps in their own fights with cancer.

View attachment 2431573

Including making choices for a kid.... tragically it didn't "save her life...

View attachment 2431574
Hopefully this little girl was at home with her family and not in a foreign country at that scam clinic at the end.

View attachment 2431576
Gross, irresponsible behaviour.

View attachment 2431578
Is this what she believes causes cancer??

View attachment 2431579
This is not a role she is qualified for... clearly. It's dangerous that she has elevated herself to this position of "cancer survivor expert"

View attachment 2431581
This is the pair of "Doctors" she tagged in her relapse post (which sounded very vague and suspect to me honestly) their pages portray them to be immunologists MAYBE, but definitely anti-vax conspiracy theorists.

View attachment 2431582
And lastly.... she's leaning hard into her story, looking to continue profiting off of it perhaps. (Although, probably not with that small fry production team, but whatever)

This person is full of tit. Whether she has cancer or not, she's bloody dangerous.
Jesus Christ!

Reactions: 4
@DunningKrugerEffect you’ve been sitting on these receipts for a while. I am relieved it’s being put out there for discussion. It’s not ethical to give people false hope… this is what I found about the drug she’s on
No, just found them all now in my first look at Ms Kate the Cancer Queen's page. I went down the rabbit hole as this type of alternative treatment influencer makes me see red with rage.

Reactions: 17
My cousin is a radiation oncologist and years before my own diagnosis I was chatting with him about a co-worker’s wife. She had been diagnosed with early stage breast cancer, very treatable with great success rates. Word got around in the office though that she had been lying to her husband about getting treatment at the hospital (said her friend was taking her) and she would sneak off to drive across the state line to get treated by an iridologist, of all batshit things. She refused the lumpectomy, the radiation, the chemo. Was convinced this guy could heal her. Months on we found out that her cancer had metastasized throughout her body. It was in her spine and was torturously painful for her. Sadly it was too far progressed for her to be treated at all at that point. She was 48 yrs old w/two young daughters.

My cousin was visibly frustrated from the story and said something that I will never forget.
“She will die, very soon, but not from cancer. She will have died from mental illness.”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16