Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing the before and after photos of her kitchen I think she's made a good call

Reactions: 3
I understand why she wanted the grey gone but I think the wood tone she chose looks super fake/cheap and clashes with the floor :/ Maybe it looks better in real life

Reactions: 8
Looks like a kitchen from an old caravan, and why did she pick that colour to clash with her floor?..horrible.

Reactions: 2
All for IG aesthetic only - contrast with the oak floor, the stripey walnut plastic looks cheap ( similar on eBay for £2.49 a roll) a temporary fix wrap will fade / scratch quickly. Be better off doing all white units with a luxury stone splashback feature. Money to burn, Kate hated & replaced every finish in her new build flat in an undesirable area. Crazy impulse buying the only flat she ever looked at, even after all her upgrading it will always be odd layout with ugly windows & views.

Not much romance when Kate spent Valentine’s Day having her carpets cleaned & doing a IG Q&A. Lying that she shares her personal life more in her Youtube vlogs to boast views there. Flowers only from Dior Beauty - who aren’t officially certified as cruelty free, allow third party formula testing on animals & in other countries like China of their imported products. Not PETA without bunnies certified, so much for her love of animals pr. image. Cash & Designer Label is King rather than checking if a brand is approved on PETA or other websites before advertising them takes 2 mins to find out. Her recent Adverts for YSL Beauty, Giorgio Armani ( Ads for make up), Jimmy Choo & Tory Burch ( Fragrance), Elizabeth Arden, L’Oréal, LaMer, Jo Malone & Benefit also aren’t cruelty free certified brands - all have some products still tested on animals. Over 1200 brands like NYX, Charlotte Tilbury, Maria Nila, Penhaligon’s & Hourglass have cruelty free status so plenty of choices otherwise. Simply cannot claim to love her Bunnies / Animals for IG when choosing to advertise mainly brands that test on them. Lacks any ethics unlikely to stop ads greed, needs to drop her pretence & 🐰 from IG bio.

Agree the innocent posh girly image is a PR act over exposure for years has revealed that. Kate’s definitely very bossy not chilled, attitude always wants her own way only spoilt - Bee has to do as she says top dog, likely reason Kate doesn’t have other real friends/ falls out with everyone. Didn’t even bother to wish Bee HBD on IG Monday as usual. Very needy intense if crying in her car for living alone for a few days when Bee was skiing, as if has no other friends to see nor genuinely happy, surely she can go see her bf during week not just weekends. Even in her vlog her sharp tone when she tells Armin to shut up as he was mocking her vlogging was off vibe scolding no banter laughter in tone - irritating him by vlogging their date not present. Maybe she’s finally gearing up to bf reveal but doubt it as Armin doesn’t fit her IG aesthetic image. She’s says “my boyfriend” & “we” about 10 times in latest vlog but he’s still nameless ridiculousness. Even talks about loving Loveisland in same sentence knowing the big link to her ex. she cheated on likely with Armin. Every series has to bring it up & never talks about any other reality TV has odd neediness to nod to her past fame link. She has deleted about 20 pics this week yet still left up pics with ex Joe Weller - her original fame connection.

👀
Leonora Smee Cheltenham vlog 28:57

View attachment 2747301
Well spotted 👏 Her hidden fur seller bf Armin Daneschdar was bound to get caught on camera by other influencers vlogging when going to her freebie events. He’s so short trying to add inches with a quiff. Petite Kate was only wearing small 2 inch heal Fairfax boots that day so he’s only about 5ft 6 when she said she desired a tall man 6ft+ 😂. She’s over styled him for this event - he’s usually very scruffy casual with stubble & greasy flat hair not clean shaven with a quiff. Attraction is to his wallet, not proud still failing to go IG official after over 2 yrs together stale romance. Kate must be as vapid as Armin’s friends & wants their lifestyle of idle rich jetset socialites if she’s dating him in the first place. Even abandoned her core values for him - no longer a life long vegetarian to be with this fur seller as money status is everything to her, now faking still being an Uber animal lover for her content. Sedate PR image spend their weekends going to dull villages, a cat cafe, farms & antique shops to look old money, hiding their true new money social life of Mayfair’s private members clubs hedonism.

More undeclared adverts for gifted 5 Star Hotel supposedly “solo staycation” to South Kensington - lie when somebody else is taking her photos. Just be honest say it’s an Advert for the hotel & items as paid to promote them online. Paid to promote £200k Aston Martin & Boodles diamonds yet doesn’t bother to do any proper content for them either promote it fully or don’t. Lost all sense of reality what her young followers in their 20s are buying or their budgets. Like other instahuns, only shows a fake veneer image with series of contrived fake stories to hide Adverts to promote things for cash, like she treated myself to this Messika ring & bf gifted necklace when it’s all a paid Ad just like Freya done for the same ring + my assistant gifted me this product story when it’s been plugged Ad by every instahun. Totally inauthentic now including blatantly buying 600K+ jump in her followers, has not become super famous in past 6 months justify surge in popularity.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Undeclared advert for Ferrari- I happen to know this is a launch trip at a swish Italian hotel for their latest car. She really doesn’t give a tit about ASA regulations does she? I really don’t get why Aston and Ferrari are working with her, she knows absolutely tit about cars. I can understand someone like Sophie Shohet getting these kind of press trips but Kate?

Edit- sod it just reported her to the ASA. She’s done a post and a host of stories with no declaration whatsoever. Reported the Aston Martin one as well. It’s not hard- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT AD/PR on Kate. It’s not rocket science..took two mins. Happy reporting everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Soon enough she'll regret buying a flat in London that cost over a million. Everyone else who previously rented similar flats like Freya Killin have now bought big houses in the home counties - much smarter financial decision.

Think someone got told off by the ASA- latest post she’s actually remembered to put that it’s an ad!

Reactions: 1
Undeclared advert for Ferrari- I happen to know this is a launch trip at a swish Italian hotel for their latest car. She really doesn’t give a tit about ASA regulations does she? I really don’t get why Aston and Ferrari are working with her, she knows absolutely tit about cars. I can understand someone like Sophie Shohet getting these kind of press trips but Kate?

Edit- sod it just reported her to the ASA. She’s done a post and a host of stories with no declaration whatsoever. Reported the Aston Martin one as well. It’s not hard- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT AD/PR on Kate. It’s not rocket science..took two mins. Happy reporting everyone!
An update- the ASA have emailed back and have given her “advise” on how to label her adverts 🙄

Reactions: 4
Do we think her and her bf are still together? Feels like she hasn’t mentioned him in awhile, and with it being her bday you’d think she would

Reactions: 1
Skimmed through the new video.. and i think she's really struggling. She just doesn't seem her happy, normal self, seems very very sad? even when she's smiling.. looks like she's hurting. I wish well to her!