Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to comment on this thread as I started watching Kate as she reminded me of Lydia about 8 years ago - before she showed her true colours, started cosplaying old money country lady and became completely insufferable. I think I even commented that I hope she doesn’t morph into Lydia.

Then something just seems off with her. She’s invited away on amazing brand trips but says she doesn’t want to vlog because she’s uncomfortable or anxious. Isn’t that your job??? Continually talks about how stressed and busy she is - yawn, and seems to belittle her friend Bea in a ‘I’m superior to you’ manner.

Then lo and behold, she’s with Millen at Cheltenham, whom she will be brown nosing. So that’s it for me, I’ve joined this thread!

Reactions: 10
The worlds collide! Kate meets her idol Lydia Millen 🥴View attachment 2720591
Oh wow. I've been following her for about 2 year because I used to love her Style but it seems like it's been on a decline for the past few months. That really is a terrible outfit, it's like she's trying to copy the "old money aesthetic" but it just ends up looking like a costume

Reactions: 6
I had to comment on this thread as I started watching Kate as she reminded me of Lydia about 8 years ago - before she showed her true colours, started cosplaying old money country lady and became completely insufferable. I think I even commented that I hope she doesn’t morph into Lydia.

Then something just seems off with her. She’s invited away on amazing brand trips but says she doesn’t want to vlog because she’s uncomfortable or anxious. Isn’t that your job??? Continually talks about how stressed and busy she is - yawn, and seems to belittle her friend Bea in a ‘I’m superior to you’ manner.

Then lo and behold, she’s with Millen at Cheltenham, whom she will be brown nosing. So that’s it for me, I’ve joined this thread!
Kate also got invited by boodles and I see 0 content showcasing boodles. Atleast with LM’s high def motion picture reels, we got shots of some boodles jewelry lol

Reactions: 2
I think Kate buying the 400k followers after reaching 1mil was the last straw for me. It makes her account look ridiculous compared to more known and engaging influencers.

Pathetic that she’s such a social climber trying to look relevant buying bots

Reactions: 3
I get that people change with age and Kate did start social media very young so obviously over time she will change as a person and the way she does business etc. But it's really sad that she's stopped doing what originally attracted all of us to her, like the normal life vlogs etc. that made her relatable and so lovely to watch and follow. I still watch her content and give an occasional like but I'm not as "obsessed" and excited as I used to be when I saw her post something.

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely bought followers, there’s no way she’s accumulated 400k followers since September

Reactions: 5
To be fair, she’s not tagged it as Hermes and has tagged a dupe bag company in the posts image. It’s a bloody awful dupe though!

Reactions: 1
That fake birkin slayer account needs to have a day off. They’re always reposting people who never claimed the bags were Hermes in the first place e.g. Kate’s photo where it’s clearly an advert for another bag company. Also they’ve reposted numerous people who have authentic bags and have shown the actual receipt from the store to prove authenticity.
Unless a bag is a bad fake you cannot tell it’s authenticity from photos, you’d have to examine the leather up close. There are fake birkins that cost upwards of £2000 and even professional authenticators who have the bag at hand will struggle to tell if it’s real

Anyone get the impression in the latest vlog that she kept the mehmehmehmehmeh sound bite from her boyfriend to prove to us he’s not a sleazy dude, but a ✨ silly boiiii ✨ lol

Reactions: 1
Kind of minor but felt like awkward vibes in last weeks vid when she went for brunch for Bee. She wanted to sit outside and Bee mentions being cold and Kate gives a bit of a look and then carries on talking. Something about the interaction was just uncomfortable. There's def something underneath that sickly sweet exterior.

Reactions: 5
Think the fakebirkinslayer is reaching a bit here. I’m not white knighting for Kate but she tagged the dupe brand in the post and was never purporting the bag to be a Hermes in any way. Fair enough, if he or she wants to call out influencers portraying fakes as the real deal but that’s not the case here.

Shes actually been pretty open about borrowing her friends Birkin in the past and has said in past stories that she dreams of owning one one day so I think it’s a bit unfair to call her out on this.