Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In vlog @15.50+, Kate calls a guy off camera “Omar” must be Bee’s boyfriend (not his real name) with his south London accent. Bee previously posted a photo with him on her stories - he’s white British skinny Lad with shaved brown hair, a bit like Zach from love Island roadman type. Kate’s terrible acting being ambiguous who’s ‘Omar’ dating & intense staring at him, with her just saying a random name to put off scent about her German boyfriend Armin, neither follow any Omar & the name can mean ‘wealthy’ so is mocking her followers pointlessly. Embarrassingly, forgetting they previously spoke before about their boyfriends accents imitating them saying Kate’s bf has a foreign accent, doing too much lying like her going to Ibiza with “Sarah” cover up. Also lied in vlog about her flat having a lovely view of the River Thames not of a main road & ugly council estates reality. Wouldn’t have net curtains covering every window if it had a sought after good riverfront view. False image to her followers making out her flat is in a better old Money location, costs more & is prime expensive London real estate than it is, in the dodgy part of Battersea / Wandsworth industrial area bad buy.

Kate’s doing the instahun slow boyfriend reveal dramatics with over sharing personal details about him & his family, his Porsche & showing one hand cliché. Appreciates his car more than his face sums up her attraction, clearly wants her followers to know he’s rich first, which is sad & cupidity not love. Either be completely private no relationship info or go public if happy & committed, simply be normal post a couple photo & then get on with it off line no weekly info updates needed. It will be mysterious back of his head, leg or holding hands photo next, milking it trying to make out he’s a catch. Big hype, smug bread crumbing info bragging makes it worse when they inevitably split. Her coy chatter about this anonymous ‘my boyfriend’ for over 18 months is boring thinking she’s a big celebrity egotism as she’s not being private, insecurely must be known to be a girlfriend for validation/ social status as her identity.

Reactions: 4
But she can buy a blue tick on insta now!

But she can buy a blue tick on insta now!
She may be ditzy and airheaded in some aspects, but she won’t buy a blue tick. I think that’s why she’s hustling in all these other “verticals” like writing + movie premiere + trying to pivot her lifestyle branding into a more “luxury” audience (hence bvlgari, the Jimmy choo eyewear, lack of newlook/Zara/asos)
Idk the history of Lydia Millen (just recently started watching her blogs), but it sounds like Kate is trying to pull that pivot, going from high street hauls into luxury space whilst trying to “earn” her blue tick

Reactions: 3
Highly recommend you take a look at Lydia’s many many threads on Tattle…!!!

Reactions: 5
Vague Bf reveal of Armin from a distance - standard instahun tactic if feel too unattractive for a close up or name nonsense. Both grifters using his friends for their expensive holiday home rather than going on a summer holiday as a couple alone for once & pay in full.

Problem now is instagram don’t give blue ticks out for free anymore even if Kate establishes herself as a columnist / celebrity notability - any new tick now must pay £9.99 per month, a bit like Twitter will look naff to buy one now & not special anymore. Her PR / Agents were too slow to get her the once coveted status symbol blue tick before having to pay for it deadline, after she failed to get verification during 7 years of trying to get famous + even hired a PR company early this year for press publicity to get her name recognition to qualify. Yasmin has the same agent got hers last year so odd they didn’t sort it for Kate then. Maybe her slacking agents will subscribe anyway when she gets to 1 million IG followers milestone soon - it looks amateur unprofessional + suspect to have so many followers & be at Mega influencer level with no official verification on any platform. Instagram previously didn’t give verified status to those who bought a lot of IG followers is telling - she has big jumps every 6 months pattern but is missing any simultaneous big uplift in her YouTube subscribers ( can’t buy) if it was genuine real growth.

Listing her favourite high street stores deliberately omitting her main Ad. client, New Look doesn’t look good, publicly admitting she doesn’t like their clothes she promotes, a PR fail. Needs to stop her fake New Look / Kate Loxton Ads all her followers know she doesn’t shop there ever & only desires designer brands. Kate’s copying entitled Lydia Millen’s lifestyle/ faux posh accent & career as a designer obsessed cosplaying old money “English lady” is sad & ageing her at 26. Not a great strategy being inauthentic as top designer brands now avoid mocked fake Lydia, best client she has is Karen Millen owned by Boohoo. Spoilt YouTubers grifters showing off vapidly how rich they are is passé, all gaudy new money content & unclassy. This is why Ad agencies want niche, authentic micro influencers these days rather than these fakes - quality real followers over quantity.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I understand that she’s trying to rinse this influencer game to make as much money as she can but I’m shocked at just how much she’s pulling in for the work she’s doing. Basic, boring, minimal effort and subpar creativity yet she managed to do so well financially. There are way better fashion creators with more engaged followers and I bet they don’t even earn half what she does

Sadly it’s what I call the “pretty face” factor. Half of these influencers aren’t actually that great at their jobs, they just look aspirational. Some influencers I follow work bloody hard but haven’t made it as they don’t have the right “look”. Kates pretty to look at, but there’s no ambition or substance to her. All she has to do is photograph a freebie outfit or post a pretty picture and her sponsorship deals are happy as they get the likes.

Reactions: 13
I am v good friends with one of Kate’s exes. She was murder throughout the rship. Forever rinsing him - he was paying for all these expensive trips and once even he booked a hotel in Paris, she went ballistic as she wanted one with the view of the Eiffel Tower on their balcony. Of course, my friend - the mug - rebooked. His sisters used to always raise concerns over how much he was squandering because of her demands. Once, he told Kate he was feeling down and said his mental health was starting to become affected. She told him she can’t deal with his shit because she has enough of her own. That was the turning. He walked away and we are so glad.

Reactions: 21
Oh he sounds lovely. It’s not easy for men to share their mental health. I hope he’s moved on with someone who appreciates him for HIM and not his wallet.

Reactions: 9
Omg!
Was this Greg?

Oh he sounds lovely. It’s not easy for men to share their mental health. I hope he’s moved on with someone who appreciates him for HIM and not his wallet.
One of the loveliest. It was a major thing for him to speak up about his struggle. We encouraged him to talk to Kate about it. We didn’t know she was going to kick him down even further but we picked him back up. He’s doing great. Focusing on his MH.

Reactions: 8

my god she made him suicidal
---
Kate if you’re reading this, which you obviously are, look at what you contributed to. That poor man.

Reactions: 13
Kate lost all authenticity imo. How can she say Greg is not as “ambitious”. He's an athlete Kate. You were so overwhelmed with one of the easiest overpaid jobs on earth that you hired an assistant to help you unpack PR and take photos. You are the less ambitious one if we’re being honest. As much as she tries to cover up her opportunistic personality it’s not hard to see who she really is. An insecure person who feels the need to change her accent and spend her spare time at members clubs. She def wanted to bag herself a sponsor the competition is tough too many Eastern European girls who look like models so it makes sense the best she could do was this 5ft 4 iranian trust fund / leeching of daddy / disappointment to his family type

Reactions: 20