Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She claims to be an educator, how can you educate people when you’re not educated yourself?! Ok she ‘teaches makeup’ but I’m almost certain you have to teach theory as well as practical..... also she claims to be dyslexic, did you know Kate that you can have a series of different colour filters over your text (whatever colour works for your dyslexia) to help with your claimed dyslexia!!! It’ll certainly stop the series of embarrassing errors you make

Reactions: 1

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Flamin’ noora. Those pants. She’s literally gonna be in A&E by the end of the day. They’ll probably need to be surgically removed from her foof that’s happily eating them for brekkie!
The pants look like their made from cheap see through material or maybe it’s because they are stretched so much!

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
I got a reply. She basically said she’d given the kit as a gift because she’d known her for years, whether KHM posted it or not. She was actually really nice. However she did say that Kate stated the Prosecco was none alcoholic so maybe she’s not seen the part where she said she doesn’t see a problem with it...
Aw I didn't even get a reply, but I didn't know they were friends either so xx

Louanne

VIP Member
I’m sorry but why is she interviewing students? There’s no way they’ve been given the go ahead for that from the government? She’s a joke. Do what every other bloody workplace has done and do it via zoom or Skype? It doesn’t matter if it’s socially distanced, you aren’t supposed to be inside with individuals that aren’t in your household for more than 15 minutes 😡
I have to go into my office once a week, and am in a building with multiple people I don’t live with while I’m there. We just have to try and maintain distancing.

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Breastfeeding advocate Lauryn Goodman might be interested to know that at the end of the story the other night Katie said something like ‘so guyssss what are your thoughts on drinking and breastfeeding? DM me guysss’ 🙄😂

She had to pay him money for his share or something like that. It’s all in the older threads though. I think she put most of the deposit down but he did shit loads of work in that house. Daddy diy my arse.

She cheated on Phil. You could say Matt is her karma. Although nobody deserves to be cheated on when pregnant but sounds like he’s been at it long before.
Ooooh thanks no ive been through the threads dunno if been removed.
Oh I thought he cheated on her and they split for a while and then got back together but ended up splitting for good then she ended up with matt coz I remember phil surprised her with the holiday to ibiza for her birthday it was then i realised how photoshopped her pics where coz in the video she was massive compared to pics 🤦‍♀️

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Definitely he still lived a bachelor kind of lifestyle even when he was with her, he deffo weren't ready to be knocking up pantries and bricking up the mersey! Kate had obviously had him hooked with the insta life but now he's stuck with the reality! She had her coil out didn't she so had they discussed it or?
I wonder when he actually moved up here properly. Because he was always in London at one point last year

Louanne

VIP Member
I understand some places are but where possible we’re still being advised to work from home so is it really absolutely necessary that she has students in for an interview when that can be carried out online?
We do have to interviewees in for certain things too, even when it ‘could’ really be done online. It’s not great 😩