Kate Hayes #68 dry your eyes mate...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone good at photoshop, please can you make one of a fruit machine with Truffs head on it, maybe arms and legs poking out the sides? Both bespoke and dreamy. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t know which legs an arms to use, she’s like the many face god off game of thrones for arms an legs 🤣🤣
Anyone good at photoshop, please can you make one of a fruit machine with Truffs head on it, maybe arms and legs poking out the sides? Both bespoke and dreamy. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
None in my local home bargains however there’s a huge Olivia hale section just been set up!
I do wonder why the latest lockdown delayed it - not like home bargains wasn’t open or were they genuinely worried it would make people ignore the advice to stay at home to rush out and buy a Chinese selection pack of shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If any of my friends we're on this sight I'd tell them "what are you doing?!".

If you want your own range in the shops you need to work to make the dream a reality 💫

Cutting the top off a poppy won't make yours any brighter.

Kate is beautiful, talented and funny. I'm motived by seeing her posts and meals. She's leading the way with body positivity and no filter unlike other accounts.

If Matt was single and I was 10 years younger and 10kg less lol I would be on him like a car bonnet. His clothes fit very well and he has the arms that all men aspire to and women love. Some of the transformations that the delamare group have done are sublime and inspiring. Obviously it's going very well successful with the 2 month wait list and employing new people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 142

If you want your own range in the shops you need to work to make the dream a reality 💫

Kate is beautiful, talented and funny. I'm motived by seeing her posts and meals. She's leading the way with body positivity and no filter unlike other accounts.

If Matt was single and I was 10 years younger and 10kg less lol I would be on him like a car bonnet. His clothes fit very well and he has the arms that all men aspire to and women love. Some of the transformations that the delamare group have done are sublime and inspiring. Obviously it's going very well successful with the 2 month wait list and employing new people.
DEAD. TAKE ME AWAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Going back to the Asian bridal look yesterday and them using a white model, I’ve just noticed throughout the entire oh darlin page - they’ve used model who is a woman of colour.

Truff never once talks about products for darker skin or shows any knowledge on other skin colours/textures other than her own. She’s either just plain ignorant or lacks any knowledge ( I think it’s both actually)

What a talent she is 👩‍🎨
Clown!!
I mean, she can’t even match her own foundation so I can’t imagine she will be able to colour match anyone else’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

But you're now on this site so, what are you doing?

I'm bored of people coming on here to tell us that they want to climb on short legs.
Have a day off will ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

I'll just leave that there for you 😂
Screenshot_20210420-171552_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Body positivity and no filter😂😂 guess you haven’t seen the WIKI 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 42

What are you doing on here then?

No filters and body positivity? Read the wiki hun

Delamere group that use pictures of other peoples work you mean 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
“Matt was single and I was 10 years younger and 10kg less lol I would be on him like a car bonnet. His clothes fit very well and he has the arms that all men aspire to and women love. Some of the transformations that the delamare group have done are sublime and inspiring. Obviously it's going very well successful with the 2 month wait list and employing new people.”

I HAVE DIED HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA duck OFF YOU BAD BELL END.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Are you ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
What are you doing on here then?

No filters and body positivity? Read the wiki hun

Delamere group that use pictures of other peoples work you mean 😂😂
take it you’re one of Kates mates if you know they have a 2 month waiting list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The troll who has just come on is the same person as last time, wet toaster or whatever. Both left random positive comments on here and the Hinch thread then left

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.