Kate Hayes #40 Mum bum, giant thumb, fails to declare all her income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... new agent (term used loosely) ... coming up ... is it one per month !?

Just being "open and honest" with my opinion of the PR car crash 🙄
I reckon she does a "30 day free trial" with each one then goes onto the next one so blags her way through paying for any 🤑🤑🤣

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it really weird she keeps putting a filter on olive? Babies have the most perfect smooth flawless skin why on earth would you filter it?!?! She can’t even be real with her daughter she’s obsessed with filters and photoshop. She’s fukin tapped

Reactions: 26
Awww a nice comfy family Sunday.... oh no, sorry, a nice family Sunday stood around the kitchen sink! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That makes me so sad, she’s looking at her dad and the camera goes right in front of her face and eyes. And she recognises it

• Sad
Reactions: 13
she is literally the cutest in her latest story. In her grid post she’s dressed like a right scruff again (sorry not sorry)

Reactions: 9
That makes me so sad, she’s looking at her dad and the camera goes right in front of her face and eyes. And she recognises it
Came on to say this. She’s going to end up like Ronnie Hinch with every aspect of her life lived out for Instagram. She’s a beautiful baby but 164,000 really shouldn’t be seeing her every bloody move 😡

Reactions: 21
I still don’t believe her story about her labour at all, I think she had a straight forward elective c section for breech but for some reason feels she needs to lie about it as per usual.

Reactions: 28
Awww a nice comfy family Sunday.... oh no, sorry, a nice family Sunday stood around the kitchen sink! 🤦🏼‍♀️
And wait until they move into the garage... with the tiniest 2 seater in the world. Bet she will say that the love cozying up on the sofa. The reality will be they have no choice! Cos they are say in the bleeping garage!!! Meff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is so completely tone deaf with her “What a year” stories!! She needs to get her head out of her arse !!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it really weird she keeps putting a filter on olive? Babies have the most perfect smooth flawless skin why on earth would you filter it?!?! She can’t even be real with her daughter she’s obsessed with filters and photoshop. She’s fukin tapped
Because when she was born and had jaundice the soft twit said ‘she was sooo tanned‘ now she’s just white/fair as most babies are. She’s desperate to have an olive skinned baby hence the filters.... olive is not olive skinned she’s ginger skinned like her bespoke ginger/strawberry blonde hair

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That poppet doll is £50 no wonder she’s been trying to beg for it! It’s terrifying as well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so completely tone deaf with her “What a year” stories!! She needs to get her head out of her arse !!
She makes me absolutely furious. Our daughter is expecting our first grandchild next month. We haven’t seen her at all through her pregnancy. They live a few hours away. I’m sick with worry and anxiety that our grandchild is going to be born in a pandemic. Very concerned we won’t be able to see them or support them after the birth. . And all the time this thick oxygen thief is bragging about her wonderful year. She’s broken so many rules and doesn’t care one bit. She has no awareness whatsoever does she. Because it’s all about her. Hateful bragging moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And wait until they move into the garage... with the tiniest 2 seater in the world. Bet she will say that the love cozying up on the sofa. The reality will be they have no choice! Cos they are say in the bleeping garage!!! Meff
She’ll take up all of a 2 seater being built like a fuckin wardrobe, Delo will have to crouch on the floor like a squatting frog.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She makes me absolutely furious. Our daughter is expecting our first grandchild next month. We haven’t seen her at all through her pregnancy. They live a few hours away. I’m sick with anxiety that our grandchild is going to be born in a pandemic. Very concerned we won’t be able to see them or support them after the birth. . And all the time this thick oxygen thief is bragging about her wonderful year. She’s broken so many rules and doesn’t care one bit. She has no awareness whatsoever does she. Because it’s all about her. Hateful moron.
This is what is making my blood boil !! I had my third baby in July & my husband missed out on so many scans & appointments, as did my Mum who supported me through my other pregnancies (as well as wanting to be involved herself). I was so concerned with who was coming into contact with me & my unborn baby - as well as what germs I could potentially e taking onto the maternity wards with me. We’ve got relatives that still haven’t met my little Boy yet as we’ve been following all the guidelines etc & you’ve got this selfish idiot jplastering across her social media her baby shower with about 50 people attending & saying what an amazing year it’s been !!
If it reassures you at all, the care i received in Hospital was amazing & I felt safe at all times. I had my Husband with me for the labour. I’m sorry that you are missing out on these important bits of grandparenting but when you do finally get those Nanna cuddles, they will more than make up for it !! X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.