Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve cut the cord and unfollowed her ... it’s been a blast girls but I can’t take her shite anymore !! Keep up the good work!!

Reactions: 25
Just the 20 insensitive photos of her heavily pregnant with Oliver. She really is a c**t.

Reactions: 23
I’ve got PTSD off watching them unpack that hello fresh order. They can get fucked I’ll never order off them again

can not believe she hasn’t acknowledged wave of light but threw a full on soiree for her ‘rainbow baby’

Reactions: 16
Baby loss awareness day and she’s uploading pictures of herself pregnant. Says it all really.
And I thought she was done with filters and unreal body images?? Looks pretty fucking filtered in the picture of her and the baby before swimming.

Reactions: 30
Remember when she was crying saying she’s got pictures of her miscarriage. I mean wtf

Reactions: 20
Final post... she definitely just ordered that Hello Fresh like a normal person, all the other influencers that do them as ads have discounts codes

Reactions: 13
Honest to god, she’s a proper balloon isn’t she! That should be her office or playroom for Oliff! She is mental

... wish I could show you off poppet

dont fucking post her then dickhead. Not getting enough attention today? Need more strangers to make you feel good? Soft twat

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
This ugly world doesn’t deserve to see Oliver? The works is ugly because of insensitive arse wipes like her!

Reactions: 19
... wish I could show you off poppet

dojt fucking post her then dickhead. Not getting enough attention today? Need more strangers to make you feel good? Soft twat
Disgusts me that she actually thinks people would make negative comments about her babies appearance

Reactions: 14
I’m really confused.....where is her new conversation(extension)?
It’s the old garage. On delos work page there is a pic of her walk in which says it was a bedroom before.
Nope that’s your front room can you imagine as Olive starts toddling round poor kid will be in her bedroom all the time like Tracey Barlow

Reactions: 16
What a dick so busy trying to increase her likes on her previous posts she doesn't even acknowledge the awareness day I cannot stand her honestly who is liking her stuff and engaging with this idiot

Reactions: 4
Iooool. I fucking can’t bare this fat cunt

I’m gonna email them now with the drinking in pregnancy video and explain exactly why I’m switching to Gusto
Look your door or her and Dirty Delo will be round your house

Reactions: 6
She's such a fucking hippocrocapigasuarus. Insensitive twat. Remember when she spelt coriander as corridor? Ha!! The dickhead.

Reactions: 24
My god has she actually uploaded a million pictures of her pregnant and her “dreamy” baby shower when my social media is full of women bravely and openly talking about baby loss?! I can’t even imagine how hideous that must be for women who are watching her story today who have suffered a loss. It’s just so smug and insensitive.

Reactions: 47
Sending you strength, it's not fucking fair.

You'll be in my thoughts x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.