Kat Von D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened to her make up brand? Her name is no longer part of it and it’s just called KVD make up. I heard she was fired but apparently that’s not the case? 🤔

She sold it to Kendo who was the parent company apparently, she said her heart wasn’t in it. I think she’d been pretty much “cancelled” and no influencers or anyone would use her products or promote her after the anti vax scandal and the racists past. It’s now called Kendo Vegan Beauty i believe

Reactions: 3
Interestingly the modern concept of “celebrity with a fashion company” comes from two guys who did a shoe brand with Kim Lardashian years ago. Didn’t do great for them but the idea was solid, so they next partnered with Jessica Alba for Honest. Now they’re all doing it - “we will pay you a wage, royalties, and give you 2% of the business if you let us say it’s your company (legal to do so if the person owns a couple of percent) and publicise it”
Reasonably though, setting up any brand involves dedicating 100 hours of your time each week and investing millions with no profit for at least the first three to five years, so it’s unlikely any of these celebrities who pose as CEOs yet still keep taking month long holidays or making tv shows or films are actively involved in the businesses to any real degree

Here’s the main guy, Billionaire Brian Lee:

Reactions: 1
Isn’t she releasing some shoes or something now?
I remember reading the anti vaxx drama when it all came out

She sold it to Kendo who was the parent company apparently, she said her heart wasn’t in it. I think she’d been pretty much “cancelled” and no influencers or anyone would use her products or promote her after the anti vax scandal and the racists past. It’s now called Kendo Vegan Beauty i believe
It’s actually just KVD Vegan Beauty. They left the initials but it’s not supposed to be her name. Probably so they could continue to use most of the branding and recognizable packaging with only a few small tweaks. Also why most stuff from before she left went super clearance.

Anyone else still watching the downfall (or more the slow painful spiraling down?) of Kat von D? 🤡

Apparently she is back to eating meat and she recently started following Kanye West on Instagram. Guess that says everything about her...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else still watching the downfall (or more the slow painful spiraling down?) of Kat von D? 🤡

Apparently she is back to eating meat and she recently started following Kanye West on Instagram. Guess that says everything about her...
Where did you see that she's eating meat? :oops::oops::oops:

That's pretty disappointing really... I would maybe understand her going veggie, but eating meat after so many years is pretty shocking, especially with her being such an outspoken animal rights activist.

There was a time when i loved Kat, she was honestly so cool and such an inspiration to a 15 year old greebo. But all the drama and stuff was like 🥴 wow wtf. Especially the Ami James drama that was disgusting after He gave her a job at miami ink! Kinda think now she follows the crowd because most people are vegan she has to do the same. And anti vax well lets hope her son never ever gets poorly due to her not letting him have something that could potentially save his life, I would never live with myself if my baby got ill because i was a head and didn't let him have his vaccines

Reactions: 8
I used to like her too, many years ago although I always thought that she's not very smart 🤭 but I admired her creativity and style!

Now she's finally drifting off in a really weird direction.

I was just wondering to myself what Kat was up to these days, last I heard was when she was pregnant and saying the child would be raised vegan and unvaxxed. Had a quick look on her Insta and it looks like she's mates with Marilyn Manson 😬

Attachments

• Sick
Yes with Manson and a whole bunch of other controversial figures...there's a lot on reddit, I'll try and find the links tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
I was just wondering to myself what Kat was up to these days, last I heard was when she was pregnant and saying the child would be raised vegan and unvaxxed. Had a quick look on her Insta and it looks like she's mates with Marilyn Manson 😬
Just curious why her being friends with Manson is an issue?

And you know this how?
---

Marilyn Manson Accuser Retracts Shocking Abuse Claims – Variety
There are many reasons why women retract statements of sexual assault and abuse. Doesn’t mean the man is innocent.
But he’s also been charged with sexual misconduct before, talked about wanting to smash Evan’s head in, threatened journalists, was racist to an Asian woman, Phoebe Bridgers account that he had a ‘rape room’, upskirting a woman, his ex saying he sexually assaulted her. In his own autobiography he talks about how he attempted to murder his ex girlfriend but was spooked before committing the act, threatened a woman with rape and abusive phonecalls, him and Trent Reznor sexually assault two drunken women which includes burning their pubic hair, sexually assaulted a deaf woman and urinated on her…
So yes, he is an abusive creep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
LOL. What a nutcase.

Screenshot_20230413_172738_Instagram.jpg

She finally sold her house (way under asking price) and made it to Indiana.