Kat Von D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL. What a nutcase.

View attachment 2098501

She finally sold her house (way under asking price) and made it to Indiana.
I was hoping that story was just her taking the piss...

---
I still can't get over her not being vegan anymore. She hangs out with a neighbour who's a hunter and is growing fish in a pond. Rafael said in his storeys that somebody will give him chickens for free, just needs to find a rooster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She got very slim again, some people think she's doing Keto or so. Lots.of meat I guess.

What I find so pathetic is that she doesn't even own it, not being vegan anymore. Yes you can see it if you look at all her posts but she never corrects anyone who tags her in vegan posts or mentions her being an advocat for animals.

I guess she still wants to make money with her vegan shoe brand.

(And I say all that as a an omnivore and occasional meat eater - she should just be transparent about it! She was SO much into veganism and animal rights!)

Reactions: 6
She got very slim again, some people think she's doing Keto or so. Lots.of meat I guess.

What I find so pathetic is that she doesn't even own it, not being vegan anymore. Yes you can see it if you look at all her posts but she never corrects anyone who tags her in vegan posts or mentions her being an advocat for animals.

I guess she still wants to make money with her vegan shoe brand.

(And I say all that as a an omnivore and occasional meat eater - she should just be transparent about it! She was SO much into veganism and animal rights!)
Yes, exactly! She knows she would lose a huge customer base if she actually announced to everyone she's not vegan anymore. Most people still don't even realise she's not the owner of KVD Beauty anymore! Having a luxe vegan shoe brand seems very hypocritical now...

Reactions: 5
She sold her beauty brand because the ship was sinking with all the controversies. Rumors are they made her do it - damage control.

Reactions: 5
She bought a house there, California is too "woke" for her. She also started following all these hardcore christian freaks on Instagram 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She's one of those women who takes on the beliefs of whatever man is currently in her life. I'm sure lots of vegans decide that way of life is no longer for them and revert to vegetarianism or some meat eating, but to go from being a high profile vegan to eating meat and hanging out with the huntin' and fishin' crowd is quite weird.

Reactions: 11
I could be wrong but judging by the huge scar she’s definitely had a tummy tuck, and I would even throw a BBL in there too 👀

IMG_2281.jpeg

IMG_2282.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She left the make up brand as she was outed as racist and anti-semetic. I think the excuse she used at the time was focusing on the shoe brand. Her husband is well known for similar views to her and I suggest you read up what he did and said about his. Daughter AND how he did over his long time prayers collaborator. He’s as charming as her.

she tried to throw Jeffrey Starr under the bus but then got outed herself and that backfired on her massively.

She is moving out of LA as she realistically cannot afford to live there

i didn’t know she was no longer vegan. She was so obnoxious around it as well. Is she still an irresponsible anti-Vaxxer re her son? She is so up her own arse for her latest causes and then does this.

She was a compete dick on Miami Ink and it’s always her exes who are the problem despite numerous reports re her behaviour

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong but judging by the huge scar she’s definitely had a tummy tuck, and I would even throw a BBL in there too 👀

View attachment 2264883
View attachment 2264885
Is she getting black out tattoos?!
---
Just looked into this because I don’t follow her anymore (see she’s still hanging out with that creep Manson) but she’s covering so much of her body in black out tattoos and it looks so tit. She’s covered up tattoo portraits of her mum and sister. Does she even tattoo anymore? It’s all down her back as well. So bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
---
Just looked into this because I don’t follow her anymore (see she’s still hanging out with that creep Manson) but she’s covering so much of her body in black out tattoos and it looks so tit. She’s covered up tattoo portraits of her mum and sister. Does she even tattoo anymore? It’s all down her back as well. So bad.
The irony of being a racist and painting your skin black. I thought most people had distanced themselves from Manson. I saw him live with Rob Zombie years ago. He was so bad I stopped listening to him after that.

Reactions: 8
The irony of being a racist and painting your skin black.
I think her arms look okish with the blackout tattoo, it looks more stylish but the issue is blackout tats look so patchy when they’ve healed.
IMG_9066.jpeg

I know she has a filter here but you can see it’s no one cohesive colour and it just reminds me of a dirty chalk board.
IMG_9067.jpeg

She’s having so much covered, she’s just going to be tattoo black ink with a head on at this rate.
---

View attachment 2264883
View attachment 2264885
I can’t see a scar here, the red line is from her Hollywood tattoo?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think her arms look okish with the blackout tattoo, it looks more stylish but the issue is blackout tats look so patchy when they’ve healed.
Oh yeah I'm not saying I don't like it. It can look alright sometimes. I think she blacked out some work because of a legal case iirc.

Reactions: 2
---
That’s so sad that she’s blacking out everything. She had some really nice work. And it’s not even a blast over it’s solid black-what’s the point?

Reactions: 2