Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we believe jeffree part owns morphe?
yes, and I think it’s why he wanted the attention off of J Hills duck ups when that documentary was coming out, not because he liked her, because she’s an investment.

jeffree is like poison but I respect his chess moves here,
He was able to use tati’s jealousy to speak out against james, she was the OG mum of youtube, everyone loved mother Theresa Tati 🙄
Shane is the grandad of youtube, honest, so much integrity, all around good guy.

the perfect couple to take down your rival for you.
Who wouldn’t believe them 🤷‍♀️ They didn’t even have to offer evidence.

He hides behind them until he finds his next pawn, it’s genius.

but why the obsession with James. Just business and jealousy, or more, and what does Nate know.

Reactions: 19
do you guys think he might do somthing stupid to himself? he always says about killing himself.. all this cancel culture might go to far, its worrying, people need to be held accountable for sure and the truth needs to be outed but i feel he is going down a very twisted spiral out of control
yeah that is true, he is a sensitive person really and has often spoken about it, as much as I enjoy the drama I do hope he’s ok. And actually it was a bit rich Tati saying how worried she was about doing the bye sister video for James and then basically sacrificIng Shane. Thinking about it i don’t think she said that much about jeffree at all really, the whole video seemed aimed at Shane with just a bit of jeffree thrown in?

Reactions: 13
yeah that is true, he is a sensitive person really and has often spoken about it, as much as I enjoy the drama I do hope he’s ok. And actually it was a bit rich Tati saying how worried she was about doing the bye sister video for James and then basically sacrificIng Shane. Thinking about it i don’t think she said that much about jeffree at all really, the whole video seemed aimed at Shane with just a bit of jeffree thrown in?
i think she couldnt talk about a lot of the jeffree stuff due to it being in the hand s of lawyers, she will out him when she can, with more evidence i rekon

Reactions: 5
Oh I’m sure Shane has planned to do something alright. It’s the only way he can worm his way out of it now. Sympathy.

he’s also the one who said James won’t jump to his death because he’s a narcissist 😐
So I think it’s time we took Shane’s advice - I wouldn’t worry about that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
yes, and I think it’s why he wanted the attention off or J Hills duck ups when that documentary was coming out, not because he liked her, because she’s an investment.

jeffree is like poison but I respect his chess moves here,
He was able to use tati’s jealousy to speak out against james, she was the OG mum of youtube, everyone loved mother Theresa Tati 🙄
Shane is the grandad of youtube, honest, so much integrity, all around good guy.

the perfect couple to take down your rival for you.
Who wouldn’t believe them 🤷‍♀️ They didn’t even have to offer evidence.

He hides behind them until he finds his next pawn, it’s genius.

but why the obsession with James. Just business and jealousy, or more, and what does Nate know.
very true re lipstickgate, all business! And he’s like you say very well played in general.

I think all jealously, I think jeffree liked being too dog and felt threatened, there were no other men anywhere near as popular as he was in make up and then up pops James! And to make it worse James was young and popular and kind of had it easy.

Huge shame that Nate will have definitely signed an NDA as he would definitely have all the tea!

Reactions: 7
Anyone think J* might’ve been a part of the reason nikkietutorials felt pressured into revealing she was born male?
I totally thought this too! I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a clip somewhere of him talking about something to do with trans people with her I think in a car? I’ll try to find it and edit this comment with a link if I do

edit: can’t find it, might have been some sort of weird fever dream as I can imagine it so vividly:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
very true re lipstickgate, all business! And he’s like you say very well played in general.

I think all jealously, I think jeffree liked being too dog and felt threatened, there were no other men anywhere near as popular as he was in make up and then up pops James! And to make it worse James was young and popular and kind of had it easy.

Huge shame that Nate will have definitely signed an NDA as he would definitely have all the tea!
I have a feeling there was something more, they were both about to release the same product or something, I have seen rumours that Shane was pissed when James started talking about doing a documentary around the beauty industry (the argument with Marlena stell/Netflix doc) and Shane felt that was his bag.

And also that Jeffree was involved with (or looking into) vitamins in some way 🤷‍♀️ So wanted Tati knocked off her pedestal as well, But I need to find what that’s about 😂

Anyone think J* might’ve been a part of the reason nikkietutorials felt pressured into revealing she was born male?
for sure, i think this could have been what tati was reffering to in her video when she said that he was intremental in making people come out with things they werent ready to share

Also, how quick is he to react to all this tit as soon as Tati posted, yet he (and Ryland) have been radio silence over the blackface and p*do allegations, and still silent when Jaiden and Jada Smith called him out...

...but this? This is what brings you out to face the world? Lol ok.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
LIVING for this! ☕ I need a life!

Tbh they all come across as self entitled brats and need to grow up and stop acting like children. Tatis video screamed "they made me do it" when they will come out and say she was just as bad. I cant wait to see how Jefree reacts to this 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling there was something more, they were both about to release the same product or something, I have seen rumours that Shane was pissed when James started talking about doing a documentary around the beauty industry (the argument with Marlena stell/Netflix doc) and Shane felt that was his bag.

And also that Jeffree was involved with (or looking into) vitamins in some way 🤷‍♀️ So wanted Tati knocked off her pedestal as well, But I need to find what that’s about 😂
do you think we’ll ever know it all? God id love access to Jeffrees phone!!!

i forgot James was going to do the documentary til Tati mentioned it! Did you watch the Netflix thing marlena did? It was interesting but definitely not what I was waiting for! I think James was better sticking to his instant influencer too, much more him than a documentary would be.

and yes the vitamin angle - especially if jeffree is a part owner of Morphe that would work even more, there’s probably a Morphe Skin Line in the works somewhere.

• Heart
Okay found the video I was thinking of with Jeffree and Nikkie (so relieved I wasn’t losing the plot)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
do you guys think he might do somthing stupid to himself? he always says about killing himself.. all this cancel culture might go to far, its worrying, people need to be held accountable for sure and the truth needs to be outed but i feel he is going down a very twisted spiral out of control
No. He uses mental health to escape out of everything. Oh I was in a bad place. Oh I was in a dark place. Seriously. F* Jeffree Star. He's racist POS and plays victim some how. I can't stand him.

Reactions: 12
Don't really care about SD because I've never followed him (though I did enjoy his two series with J*) but I don't believe a single word that comes out of Tati's mouth. Homegirl is nearly 40, it's well past time to move on from petty drama, yet she seems like the type of person who can't get out of bed without someone clapping and telling her how beautiful she thinks she is. I don't buy her crocodile tears for a single second.

Reactions: 18
Okay found the video I was thinking of with Jeffree and Nikkie (so relieved I wasn’t losing the plot)

this is exactly the type of blackmail he has been using to elevate himself for YEARS. he has literally been trying to make it in every industry for over a decade, he is a desperate, toxic psycopath

• Heart
Reactions: 19
LIVING for this! ☕ I need a life!

Tbh they all come across as self entitled brats and need to grow up and stop acting like children. Tatis video screamed "they made me do it" when they will come out and say she was just as bad. I cant wait to see how Jefree reacts to this 😈
its going to be chaos isn’t it? if it’s with lawyers he might have to be a bit more reserved maybe? He’ll prob tweet a load of stuff then delete it straight away like he always does 😒

I think it was a Dutch photographer that was the blackmailer. She just did a review on his new palette I think so prob not him (but wouldn’t put it past him!)

Reactions: 5