Karl Payne & Jodie Payne @Paynespatchministries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the live when Karl got in a fight? I missed it but comments were saying that the girl accused him of something ? Wonder if it related to the accusations around Scarlet?
I saw a clip of it here, I’ll watch it properly later when I have time. Does Jodie have her own account or does she just go live from his preacher Payne account??

Yeah the woman accused him of SA his daughter and he did seem to know her I thought. Jodie kept said that for awhile he wasn't being truthful about what he was doing which implies it was all just an act to scam people out of money I think. Did he actually buy a car? She said she will have to go to a women's shelter today. She also said she prostituted herself in the past due to addiction etc. It was the cheating that made her think she should leave him.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the live when Karl got in a fight? I missed it but comments were saying that the girl accused him of something ? Wonder if it related to the accusations around Scarlet?
I watched it it was insane 👀. He was wasted, he was walking the streets and some young woman started chatting to him. She alluded to knowing him and kept saying you know me, you don’t want me to go there etc. then she started screaming you nonce etc and out of no where someone lamped him and a fight broke out 🙈 it was all off camera as his camera fell to the floor. Then about 4 mins later his sister came and picked him up. Then Jodie came live and he was banging at her door trying to get in. She said he slept with another woman called Kim the night before when he was wasted. It was like watching Eastenders 👀

Reactions: 3
Apparently the girl was called knockout nanny a troll from facebook as that was what the comments were saying.
She shouted on him asking what he was doing there and were he was going and you could tell he didn’t know her and said it was none of her business. He then starting insulting her for having lip filler and they went separate ways but the girl continued shouting at him and accused him of abusing his child, I don’t know anything about any of that cos that’s the first I’ve seen his lives. She then came over to him and he asked her did he know her from somewhere and she said yes you do and she was adamant he should know who she is and then either she hit him or someone else did there was a scuffle and then his sister showed up and the rest I don’t know cos I stopped watching 😂

Jodie was very edgy on live she kept asking if comments were calling her fat and seemed very insecure, I hope she gets as far away from him as possible

Reactions: 3
Jodie must of let him in at some point, if you go on his Facebook profile in the comments of the Tik tok video he has posted, There is a picture of him holding Baybee but he has the swollen eye from last night, so he must be there.

This isn’t the first time in as many months he’s been in an altercation. He assaulted Shaun before Christmas.
His 2 poor kids watching that on a live as well. Hopefully Jodie sees sense now and gets away.
---
Jodie must of let him in at some point, if you go on his Facebook profile in the comments of the Tik tok video he has posted, There is a picture of him holding Baybee but he has the swollen eye from last night, so he must be there.

She’s a mug, social services are going to be all over them after last night. I hope someone’s called them and updated them that he’s in the house. I bet he is stinking in that t.shirt

I've not managed catch up on this family. He's live now. He's deluded. Can I just ask where the other kids are? But she looked last night as if she was on something as well

I've not managed catch up on this family. He's live now. He's deluded. Can I just ask where the other kids are? But she looked last night as if she was on something as well
she did look high too. kids live with her mother debbie

hes talking so much BS he has been high, and the fact he cheated and shes let him back then more fool her. baybe is absolutely gorgeous but i can see this going so bad 😫

Another pair of losers crying on tik tok that their kids were taken for no reason and than to have another baby,scum,no sympathy for jodie,she just as bad.

Reactions: 7
So has jodie just got the one child baybee?
No she has two more. They were taken off her and are looked after by her mum. She could have kept them if she left Karl, but she choose him. Baybee will no doubt too end up in care, which they will blame on everyone else 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
No she has two more. They were taken off her and are looked after by her mum. She could have kept them if she left Karl, but she choose him. Baybee will no doubt too end up in care, which they will blame on everyone else 🤦‍♀️
Hopefully they change her name too as that’s just beyond awful.

All her life he has brainwashed her to think she needs him. She's lost her kids, lost her home, done drugs, prostitution and he carries on doing what he wants knowing she will take him back. And now he's using the excuse that he is weak and just needs to repent. No Karl it's because you are an abuser and a vile excuse of a human.

Reactions: 5
He is saying that all the people on tiktok were poisoning Jodie against him on Wednesday night.
He is back there with them now and Jodie just looks scared - they seemingly spoke to social services today and they are not worried about the baby.
I think they will end up losing custody of her too

I didn't realise how being a Christian worked. You just blame your bad behaviour on Satan and you're forgiven.

Jodie looks in a right mess since he has been back….as in mentally. I think she’s the biggest mug going as she was told there was a refuge going with her name on that she had to go to with the baby but she has just let him weed his way back in so I have zero sympathy for her. I don’t think this is going to end well though as she looks on the brink of giving life up. He will blame that on all the meanies if she does and will no doubt have a gofund set up for it