Karl Payne & Jodie Payne @Paynespatchministries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie looks in a right mess since he has been back….as in mentally. I think she’s the biggest mug going as she was told there was a refuge going with her name on that she had to go to with the baby but she has just let him weed his way back in so I have zero sympathy for her. I don’t think this is going to end well though as she looks on the brink of giving life up. He will blame that on all the meanies if she does and will no doubt have a gofund set up for it
I do get what you are saying but he has been manipulating her and brainwashing her for years. His control won’t just end because someone says a refuge is available. We are not aware what he says to her off of lives and she may fear for hers or her child’s life if she leaves. It’s easy to comment saying she should leave and I hope she does but it is likely that it’s not that straight forward for her

Reactions: 1
I do get what you are saying but he has been manipulating her and brainwashing her for years. His control won’t just end because someone says a refuge is available. We are not aware what he says to her off of lives and she may fear for hers or her child’s life if she leaves. It’s easy to comment saying she should leave and I hope she does but it is likely that it’s not that straight forward for her
She’s just as bad as him. They are both well known in the town we are from. Even his own extended family don’t bother with him anymore. She actually tried to kill herself a few years ago up in Redcar. Went into the sea and emergency services all had to be called in to rescue her. Just seems like he’s pushing her into that downward spiral again

• Sad
How ss haven't taken baybee is beyond me.
I know. And Karl seems to be the downfall with this because he has already had all 3 of his kids removed from him and put in care. His first was taken away at 4 months old. He seems to be almost proud at telling everyone about social being involved with all his kids.

• Wow
She’s just as bad as him. They are both well known in the town we are from. Even his own extended family don’t bother with him anymore. She actually tried to kill herself a few years ago up in Redcar. Went into the sea and emergency services all had to be called in to rescue her. Just seems like he’s pushing her into that downward spiral again
I’m not for one second saying she is innocent but she also does appear to be a victim to his abuse and without anyone around her, she will feel like she will lose everything if she loses him. I do think that the baby needs to be removed though as it is not a good environment for an innocent child to be in 😔

She’s pregnant again apparently and both were off their faces last night. Not fit to have that baby or any other child in their care!

• Sad
I think they’ve had the wee one taken from them and that’s why they haven’t been on. But he’ll be back soon saying all the “meanies” caused it😂😂

I think they’ve had the wee one taken from them and that’s why they haven’t been on. But he’ll be back soon saying all the “meanies” caused it😂😂
Definitely think they have been kicked out of the flat or something has happened between them and baybe has been taken, or hopefully jodie has woken up taken the baybe and gone to safety.

Reactions: 2
Karl has “apparently” lost his phone.
Jodie has been on lives and has been really short with him. Also kept us up to date on thrush gate. It’s cleared up thankfully 🙄.
In all seriousness, something not right with them. Either social has been around about him being on TikTok all the time with the baby or his behaviour that weekend, or he’s been back to Kim 🤣