Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is the baby in bed? I’m hoping so? Cos there’s a lot of swearing going on and that music is so loud. Freya is on live having battles with some random, and every gift she gets is “omg fankkkkk yeeeeeew”. The gift money will prob be spent on more fags and KFC…
What account are they live on? I can't see any 😞

lkp

VIP Member
so sophie has uploaded a few videos of karinas voice notes etc on her profile
she’s also uploading them all on insta
but her accounts private.

who’s taking one for the tattle team to post them in here?😂

Isntitfunny

VIP Member
I hope you’re all in the live rn!! Karina is live with a Karina piss take account where they are RIPPING into her. Even molly and Tasha are in the comments, karinas throwing the c word about, they’re asking if she’s washed her top yet, talking about daddy saville, her mums ashes. They absolutely went in😬
Omfg I missed it

Buddy1877

Chatty Member
I’m not a big fan of Karina but she was on a duel there with EQ who said some horrible things, hoping she gets lung cancer and dies amongst other things. I don’t know how much of it all is an act but Karina didn’t seem happy anyway and then disappeared.

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
Oh okay so Freya’s mate? Is in karinas live and basically Freya has said she’s an attention seeker and she’s caused her nothing but grief etc so that’s another friendship gone 😬

Lunakimi

By the sounds of the recent video, baby is still with them. Whatever has happened there’s been a lot of made up stuff going around.

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
Jesus so

Sophie joined the box and basically said Karina has witnessed child abuse to the child, but she said like why would I report it as it’s not my child and Freya is her friend? So Sophie was like going mad and saying like that child is in danger though and then sazzy popped in and told her to stop?

lkp

VIP Member
Those messages obviously aren’t from Karina, if they have actual proof from her on text then that should be passed onto Freya’s local authority, not all this hearsay bollocks.
it’s karinas and sophie’s mural friend

apparently karina told this friend everything and they told sophie