Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emzykins

VIP Member
Howling that she says shes bored. I wish I had time to be bored Karina. Wake up and come into the real world.

lorballs

VIP Member
Unless it comes through your national insurance feed uc can’t see it unless they get access to your bank accounts which they can ask for at any point.. and yeah she maybe entitled to a work allowance of 344 if she’s in a support group and doesn’t claim housing which if she owns the house outright she won’t obvs

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
There are literally no words lol.

Has her house actually sold yet do we know?
Apparently yes. She's just waiting for it to complete. When she was at Freyas she found a flat she wanted near them but had to move in in 2 weeks, she spoke to her solicitor who told her it would be longer than 2 weeks until completion so she couldn't go for the flat

Motherofgod

VIP Member
She's live now saying she wants to shave her hair for views , then says if she gets 1k views she will shave her eyebrows 🙄

lorballs

VIP Member
Genuinely I seem to always be sticking up for karina but I don’t believe she has the mentality to realise what was going on was wrong, she’s desperate for “friends” she just goes along with what people want and tells them what they want to hear.. judging by the state of the house that child was being miss treated long before karina was even there. I didn’t like my husband drinking around or anywhere near my so espically when my son was younger and I never drink in the house as I feel like there needs to be someone sober incase something happens. Them 2 shouldn’t of had that child If they are gona invite strangers into their house

Foxy86

Chatty Member
What does everyone think? I don’t get why she’d spell her name like that and the screen shot of the messages doesn’t look like WhatsApp? Correct me if I’m wrong

Oh 100%. She fucked it for herself making continuously bad decisions and this is just the icing on the cake really
Going back to this, if they where mates and chatted on the regular why is there no media/links/docs :unsure: