Kara and Nate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they flew to Munich, went climbing in the Alps for two days because of the Instagram-famous sky ladder and are already on their way to the airport again. They're really just chasing clickbait video titles and thumbnails these days 🙄

Reactions: 1
I tried watching a few of K&N's videos. I didn't mind N too much but found K voice and mannerisms extremely annoying. She might well be a nice person but sorry, not for me

In terms of travel bloggers, I quite enjoy Indigo Traveller. He tends to go for the "extreme" destinations but he isn't flashy, he makes an effort to get to know the people and see the real place, he seems like a decent guy.
I stopped watching Gabriel Traveller as altho I like his destinations and he's a likeable guy, I found his videos poorly edited and a hard watch - he doesn't have a great sense of what makes a travel program entertaining to a viewer.

Reactions: 3
So they fly to Munich, drive to Austria, drive back to Munich and fly to Geneva, Switzerland?
Why not take the time and drive? Stop along the way at some gorgeous places, maybe go to a spa hotel (how disgusting they must be atm 🤢) and arrive in Geneva in a couple of days with enough footage for an “old school” type of video.

Reactions: 6
So they fly to Munich, drive to Austria, drive back to Munich and fly to Geneva, Switzerland?
Why not take the time and drive? Stop along the way at some gorgeous places, maybe go to a spa hotel (how disgusting they must be atm 🤢) and arrive in Geneva in a couple of days with enough footage for an “old school” type of video.
I don’t watch them anymore but I always got the impression that they didn’t particularly like travelling in Europe, and they much preferred travelling in Asia. It always felt think they weren’t particularly impressed with anything they saw or did in Europe and much preferred the lower cost of living in places like Thailand. That was just my impression though.

It’s still the endless air travel that gets me. So this week flew to Madrid then flew to Munich and now driven to Austria for a week then flying business class to India for a week then back here to Norway! There are families trying to be more environmentally friendly and reduce air travel and then you see these two flaunt it.
Also advertising rules are strict for uk influencers so it’s weird not to see the transparency of their travel. I’m assuming they are doing these back to back world wide trips as their sponsors have requested specific dates but they don’t explain any of this.
i was thinking this!

1. Do they really need to travel as much as they do?
2. A lot of those journeys could have been done via public transport or with a car??

Reactions: 2
i was thinking this!

1. Do they really need to travel as much as they do?
2. A lot of those journeys could have been done via public transport or with a car??
They very clearly consider train rides and public transportation beneath them these days unless it's the Orient Express or one that generates clicks (most expensive/ most scenic/ longest/ overnight).
As a European, my first click is always the train schedule when traveling throughout Europe.

Why the heck would they only apply for a visa less than a week before they’re supposed to travel? I thought they were seasoned travellers or do they just expect people to do things for them and expect to get special treatment

Doing some research into places you’re going might help

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why the heck would they only apply for a visa less than a week before they’re supposed to travel? I thought they were seasoned travellers or do they just expect people to do things for them and expect to get special treatment

I just saw this story and ran here!

They applied for a visa 3 days before going to country?! I mean I've never applied for a visa but I would assume it takes weeks or months for it to go through. And yeah doing it during that countries main religious festival?!

And the fact she's acting annoyed about it... No you should have applied further in advance!

Reactions: 5

It’s all for show and content - they know what their doing.

It’s not their first time to India either they know drill they just chose to be dramatic about it.
They have this air about them that think the world just waits for them.

It’s all for show and content - they know what their doing.

It’s not their first time to India either they know drill they just chose to be dramatic about it.
They have this air about them that think the world just waits for them.
It’s called white privilege

As much as I love Eamon and bec j thought the latest vlog was really poor taste. Bec gets COVID and Eamon still travels even though he's been in contact with her and surprise surprise he tests positive when he stepped off the flight so how many people infected during that time? Also down to earth obviously wasn't economy seat as he didn't film neither did bec

Kara and Nate are too over the too now nothing realistic

• Angry
Reactions: 5
As much as I love Eamon and bec j thought the latest vlog was really poor taste. Bec gets COVID and Eamon still travels even though he's been in contact with her and surprise surprise he tests positive when he stepped off the flight so how many people infected during that time? Also down to earth obviously wasn't economy seat as he didn't film neither did bec

Kara and Nate are too over the too now nothing realistic
Yeah I didn't love Eamon travelling, especially since K+N and Louis and Raya didn't seem to keep that far away from him whilst he was infectious? Fair enough if they don't care about catching it but they were interacting with Captain Mike who doesn't deserve to be exposed for just doing his job.

Reactions: 4
They definitely seemed to have moved to luxury travel.
Some people may enjoy that but it's not for me

I hope they didn't just go to India to film another luxury train ride that they just posted about on Instagram.

They did... and don't forget the luxurious hotel the stayed in.
Getting a bit over them and their waah waah waah feel sorry for me because this didn’t go way but then 2-3 days later they’re travelling doing something that about 1% of the population can only ever afford to do

I was told at a young age that you never want to wake up next to a woman who doesn’t have eyebrows. It’ll be jarring.

• Haha
Reactions: 1